This Pistachio Salsa is so freaking delicious and a perfect salsa to have on hand.
Be sure to check out more of our recipes.
Ingredients for Pistachio Salsa
- Olive oil
Pistachio Salsa Instructions
- chop an onion into fourths. Then take the Jalapeños and poke them with a fork a couple times. The take the husk of the garlic.
- Heat a pan over medium heat and pour some olive in. Once the pan is hot throw in the veggies and cook until soft, but. do not brown. Let those soften for 4-6 minutes.
- Take out the Jalapeños and take out the seeds CAREFULLY! Unless your a spice master your going to want to take out the seeds. Please don’t use your hands to take out the seeds unless you’re wearing gloves.
- Then take a high speed blender pour in the cooked veggies, the pistachios, and olive oil and blend. Throw some salt in to taste and blend until desired consistency. I like mine pretty smooth about 5 minutes.
- Pour into a salsa bowl and eat with chips or tacos, or whatever you would like. Enjoy!
- 1 Cup Raw Pistachios (unsalted and NOT roasted)
- 2 Jalapeño
- 1 Onion
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- Easiest Healthy Dessert
- Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Broccoli Salad Recipe
- Mini Puff Pastry Apple Pies
- Apple Spice Italian Macarons
- Gone With The Wind
- Stuffed Ham Cheese and Broccoli Bread
- Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes (One Bowl)
- Sheet Pancakes
- Instant Pot Chicken & Dumplings
- BBQ Ranch Bacon Extreme Pizza
- 3-Ingredient No-Churn Hot Chocolate Ice Cream
- Honey Buttermilk Cornbread
- The Best Green Bean Casserole
- Homemade Crispy Breakfast Hashbrowns
- Southern Hot Crackers Recipe