Shake Shack Sloppy Joes
My family loves these Shake Shack Sloppy Joes! It’s like a Shake Shack Burger but simpler, so it’s perfect for a weeknight dinner.
Ingredients for Shake Shack Sloppy Joes
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- pinch of black pepper
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- potato buns
- green leaf or butter lettuce
- tomato slices
- 4 slices American cheese
- 3/4 cup Shake Shack sauce homemade recipe
- Over medium-high heat, brown the ground meat with the salt, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce.
- If needed, drain any excess fat.
- Remove from heat and mix in 1/2 cup of the copycat Shake Shack Sauce.
- Layer the meat on the buns with cheese, tomato, lettuce, and remaining Shake Shack sauce.
Are you following us on Facebook? We’d love to connect with you there!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Shake Shack sauce made of?
We have a recipe right here on Keat’s Eats for a fantastic copycat Shake Shack Sauce. In a nutshell; Shake Shack Sauce is made of mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard, dill pickles, and spices.
What kind of meat does Shake Shack use?
From the Shake Shack website: Our burgers are made with 100% Angus beef that’s humanely raised, vegetarian fed, and source verified. Our chicken is real white-meat that’s fresh, never frozen.
However, I really like to use ground turkey or a very lean ground beef in this recipe. Otherwise, it just feels way to greasy to me!
What is Shake Shack famous for?
From the Shake Shack Website: In 2004, a permanent kiosk opened in the park: Shake Shack was born. This modern day “roadside” burger stand serves up the most delicious burgers, hot dogs, frozen custard, shakes, beer, wine and more.
My husband and I first tried Shake Shack at a Washington, Nationals game and were immediately hooked! Their burgers are AMAZING, but their fries and cheese sauce are just as good. I’m hoping to post a copycat cheese sauce recipe soon, so stay tuned…
- Bobby Flay's Cajun Brined Turkey Recipe
- Dad's Southern Homemade Chili Recipe
- Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Monster Cookies Recipe
- 30 Ideas for Easter Dinner Side Dishes
- Butterscotch Oatmeal Cookies
- Blueberry Banana Smoothie Bowls
- Crispy Shrimp Tacos with Creamy BBQ Sauce and Chili Lime Slaw
- Oven Baked Brown Sugar Bacon Jerky
- Butter Dip Biscuits
- Paula Deen's Best Bacon
- Baked Turkey Burgers
- Honey Buttermilk Cornbread
- Butternut Squash Pie
- Southern Hot Crackers Recipe
- Quick & Easy Blender Bisquick Gravy
- Oven Baked Boston Butt Pork BBQ Recipe