Soft Pumpkin Pretzel Bites w/ Cream Cheese Icing
Warm, chewy, and savory sweet goodness make up this delicious fall snack
Fall is no doubt my favorite time of year. The air becomes crisper , you can smell hints of stoked fires that are warming houses, football is starting, and great food is coming. Its not even a competition. Fall is by far my favorite season.
One flavor fall brings that I also love is pumpkin. Our easy pumpkin pie recipe (click here) is an all time fall favorite. Another fall favorite are soft pretzels. Whether at ball games, or in the mall on a cold day, a warm pretzel just does it for me.
These pumpkin pretzel bites are a fun way to meet both fall cravings. They honestly do come out with the same texture and consistency as mall-bought pretzels.
All it takes is to make the dough, cut it apart, place into boiling water and baking soda, and bake in a preheated oven. Not too complicated!
- Muddy Buddy Crumbl Cookies Copycat Recipe (Dairy Free)
- Easy All Butter No Chill Pie Crust Recipe
- Quaker Oats Apple Crisp Recipe with Old Fashioned Oats
- Irish Oatmeal Cake Recipe
- White Chocolate Toffee Snickerdoodle Cookies Recipe
- Shake Shack Sloppy Joes
- King’s Hawaiian Rolls Copy Cat Recipe
- Creamy Mexican Chipotle Chicken
- Broccoli & Beef Ramen
- Black Widow Spider Cupcakes for Halloween
- Oven Baked Beef Jerky
- Mom’s Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix