Spinach Artichoke Bowtie Pasta
If you love spinach artichoke dip, this is the pasta for you It’s your favorite appetizer made into dinner!
- 12 oz bowtie pasta
- 14 oz. can quartered artichoke hearts
- 3 big handfuls fresh baby spinach
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup white cooking wine
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan sauce
- 2 dashes hot sauce
- pinch of red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper to taste
- Boil and drain the pasta. Set aside.
- Chop the artichoke hearts into small pieces, and set aside.
- Add the cream cheese, sour cream, and white wine to a large skillet over medium heat. Stir until cream cheese is melted and the sauce is smooth.
- Whisk in the milk and the garlic powder. Once the sauce is heated through, add the parmesan cheese.
- Mix in the spinach and artichoke heart. Cover and let simmer until spinach has wilted, stirring occasionally.
- Season mixture with the hot sauce, red pepper flakes, and salt and pepper.
- Stir in the bowtie pasta and serve topped with additional parmesan cheese.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 7 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 259Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 34mgSodium: 377mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 5gSugar: 3gProtein: 10g
- Churro Cake Recipe
- 30 Ideas for Easter Dinner Side Dishes
- Irish Oatmeal Cake Recipe
- Easiest Healthy Dessert
- Shake Shack Sloppy Joes
- Crispy Fluffy Pancakes
- Lemon Poppyseed Donuts
- Easy Weeknight Baked Ziti
- Strawberry Pie
- Ultimate Peanut Butter Popcorn Snack Mix
- Grilled Brie & Jam
- Easy Orange Beef
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Black Widow Spider Cupcakes for Halloween
- 3-Ingredient No-Churn Hot Chocolate Ice Cream
- "Blood" Soup and Mummy Dogs