Crockpot Chex Mix
Classic Chex Mix made easier in the crockpot!
I love Chex Mix as much as the next gal. But in my mind it’s always kind of been a “dude food” for some reason. Maybe because it makes me think of football season on the couch. Or maybe because I think my husband could easily leave me for a warm batch of homemade Chex Mix… and a football game on the couch ;).
Either way, it felt like an appropriate recipe to share at the start of football season.
We loved this recipe! It takes about 2 hours total in the crockpot, but it’s SUPER low maintenance, and the hands on time is about 10 minutes or less total. Plus, you don’t have to worry about burning anything or occupying your oven when you’d rather have wings or bean dip or something equally important in there. Two thumbs up from us!
Crockpot Chex Mix
- 3 cups Corn Chex
- 3 cups Rice Chex
- 3 cups Goldfish or other cheddar crackers
- 2 cups small pretzel twists
- 6 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- In a 5- or 6-quart slow cooker, mix the cereals, cheese crackers, and pretzels.
- In a small bowl, mix the butter, Worcestershire sauce, and spices. Drizzle over the cereal mixture.
- Gently stir to coat.
- Cook uncovered on high for 2 hours, stirring every 30 minutes. Serve warm or let cool completely before storing.
- 30 Ideas for Easter Dinner Side Dishes
- Irish Oatmeal Cake Recipe
- Easiest Healthy Dessert
- Protein Chocolate Donuts Recipe
- Shake Shack Sloppy Joes
- Mini Puff Pastry Apple Pies
- Half-Size Birthday Cake
- Gluten, Dairy, Refined Sugar Free Chocolate Chip Banana Oat Muffins
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
- 4th of July Red Velvet Monster Cookies
- BBQ Chicken Cobb Salad
- Pretzel Cheddar Dogs
- Sweet Corn Mexican Ice Cream (No Churn)
- Easy Pumpkin Pie
- "Blood" Soup and Mummy Dogs
- Oven Baked Boston Butt Pork BBQ Recipe