Mom’s Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix
This rich and creamy homemade hot chocolate recipe will warm you up this cold holiday season!
Ashton has posted this recipe on her Something Swanky blog previously, but it is too good not to share again. Especially this time of year with the kind of winter weather that is sweeping across the country.
Every fall and winter there is a consistent favorite beverage in the Epps household thanks to my Mom. That favorite of ours is her homemade hot chocolate mix.
We have all had the swiss packets or other store bought hot chocolate, and don’t get me wrong, I don’t pass up any of them, but there has been nothing yet to quite match the delictableness (new word patent pending) of this hot chocolate mix.
Some of my favorite memories are going to Turkey Bowls or ball games in fall or winter and bringing a large thermos full of this stuff. I don’t know how my Mom came across this recipe, and frankly I don’t care. I just care that it keeps coming back around each year!
- The Best Fudgy Gluten Free Dairy Free Brownie Recipe
- Restaurant Style Mexican White Sauce Recipe
- Andes Creme de Menthe Chocolate Cookies Recipe
- The Best Hot Chocolate Marshmallow Cookies Recipe
- Gordon Ramsay’s Perfect Cheese Omelette Recipe
- Crisco Chocolate Chips Cookies Recipe
- Easy Halloween Spider Cookies
- Halloween Candy Apples
- Classic Peach Cobbler
- Chocolate Chip Banana Zucchini Bread
- Baked Turkey Burgers
- Nutella Cream Cheese Rangoons