Mom’s Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix
This rich and creamy homemade hot chocolate recipe will warm you up this cold holiday season!
Ashton has posted this recipe on her Something Swanky blog previously, but it is too good not to share again. Especially this time of year with the kind of winter weather that is sweeping across the country.
Every fall and winter there is a consistent favorite beverage in the Epps household thanks to my Mom. That favorite of ours is her homemade hot chocolate mix.
We have all had the swiss packets or other store bought hot chocolate, and don’t get me wrong, I don’t pass up any of them, but there has been nothing yet to quite match the delictableness (new word patent pending) of this hot chocolate mix.
Some of my favorite memories are going to Turkey Bowls or ball games in fall or winter and bringing a large thermos full of this stuff. I don’t know how my Mom came across this recipe, and frankly I don’t care. I just care that it keeps coming back around each year!
- Bobby Flay's Cajun Brined Turkey Recipe
- Dad's Southern Homemade Chili Recipe
- Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Monster Cookies Recipe
- Irish Oatmeal Cake Recipe
- Monster Cookie Energy Balls
- Chickpea Coconut Chip Cookies (Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
- Crispy Fluffy Pancakes
- Chocolate Bunny Cupcakes
- Chocolate Protein Pancakes (Gluten Free, Refined Sugar Free)
- 3-Ingredient Perfect Shortbread
- Joanna Gaines' Chicken Brie & Peach Flatbreads
- Football Field Peanut Butter Cookie Bars
- 3-Ingredient Crock-Pot Tacos
- The Best Butternut Squash Soup
- Homemade Crispy Breakfast Hashbrowns
- Flat French Bread