Ultimate Peanut Butter Popcorn Snack Mix
Crunchy, creamy, sweet and peanut butter-y snack mix filled with Reese’s Puffs, kettle corn, and Pretzel M&Ms. Ready in under 30 minutes, and you won’t be able to put it down!
A few things to note about this recipe:
- I ALWAYS use kettle corn anytime I’m making any kind of a chocolate-coated popcorn. I love that it holds its crispiness thanks to having a crispy sugar coating.
- I only added 2 cups of Reese’s Puffs to this snack mix, but in retrospect I think you could definitely get away with adding a cup or two more.
- Once you let the candy coating cool all the way, this mix bags up nicely and is easy to serve at a party (like the Super Bowl!).
- I always, always recommend using a chocolate candy melt instead of using chocolate chips when melting and coating anything. Candy melts will harden up and set much better than regular chocolate chips. Additionally, it’s much more difficult to burn candy melts (and it’s VERY easy to burn or seize regular chocolate chips). Candy melts are accessible at lots of retailers, including: Sam’s, Target, WalMart, and Michaels to name a few. I like using the Ghirardelli brand.
What’s my favorite thing about this recipe?
- Churro Cake Recipe
- 30 Ideas for Easter Dinner Side Dishes
- Irish Oatmeal Cake Recipe
- Easiest Healthy Dessert
- Oven Baked Sweet Potato
- Shake Shack Sloppy Joes
- Copycat Shake Shack Sauce
- Simple Grilled Asparagus
- Dutch Oven Boston Butt BBQ
- Grilled Brie & Jam
- Extra Crispy Oven Baked French Fries
- Strawberry Avocado Salad with Chicken
- Homemade Strawberry Frosting
- Skinny Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Banana Bread
- Pumpkin Eclair Cake
- Flat French Bread