Ultimate Peanut Butter Popcorn Snack Mix
Crunchy, creamy, sweet and peanut butter-y snack mix filled with Reese’s Puffs, kettle corn, and Pretzel M&Ms. Ready in under 30 minutes, and you won’t be able to put it down!
A few things to note about this recipe:
- I ALWAYS use kettle corn anytime I’m making any kind of a chocolate-coated popcorn. I love that it holds its crispiness thanks to having a crispy sugar coating.
- I only added 2 cups of Reese’s Puffs to this snack mix, but in retrospect I think you could definitely get away with adding a cup or two more.
- Once you let the candy coating cool all the way, this mix bags up nicely and is easy to serve at a party (like the Super Bowl!).
- I always, always recommend using a chocolate candy melt instead of using chocolate chips when melting and coating anything. Candy melts will harden up and set much better than regular chocolate chips. Additionally, it’s much more difficult to burn candy melts (and it’s VERY easy to burn or seize regular chocolate chips). Candy melts are accessible at lots of retailers, including: Sam’s, Target, WalMart, and Michaels to name a few. I like using the Ghirardelli brand.
What’s my favorite thing about this recipe?
- Bobby Flay's Cajun Brined Turkey Recipe
- Dad's Southern Homemade Chili Recipe
- Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Monster Cookies Recipe
- 30 Ideas for Easter Dinner Side Dishes
- Blender Protein Waffles (Gluten Free)
- Dark Chocolate Cherry Smoothie Bowl
- Gluten, Dairy, Refined Sugar Free Chocolate Chip Banana Oat Muffins
- Healthy Chickpea Cookies
- Greek Yogurt Boston Cream Cheesecake
- Homemade Chocolate Almond Turtles
- Snickers Dip
- Crock Pot Carne Asada Tacos
- Crispy Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries
- Strawberry Avocado Salad with Chicken
- Copycat Starbucks' Chocolate Cinnamon Bread