Easy Chocolate Banana Smoothie
This quick and easy smoothie is both delicious and convenient with the perfect amount of banana and chocolate and only a few minutes of preparation.
I’ve used this recipe for as long as I can remember. When I would get home from school as a kid, this was always one of my favorite afternoon snacks my Mom would make for me, and that I soon would make for myself.
I don’t know how many I have had, but it has been a lot, and I’ve never come even close to getting tired of it. I love everything chocolate, and I especially love chocolate banana milkshakes. I wouldn’t say this is the exact same as a chocolate banana shake, but the taste is very similar with the main difference being more of a smoothie texture.
This smoothie also is a better, healthier option as compared to the chocolate banana shake. Hope you enjoy this family favorite of ours!
- Authentic Italian Lasagna Recipe
- Irish Oatmeal Cake Recipe
- Better Than Starbucks Pumpkin Bread Recipe
- Easiest Healthy Dessert
- Shake Shack Sloppy Joes
- Pistachio Salsa
- Burrito Bowl Salad
- Monster Cookie Energy Balls
- 2-Ingredient WW Bagels
- Homemade Chocolate Almond Turtles
- Easy Orange Beef
- Instant Pot Spaghetti (Starting with Frozen Meat!)
- BBQ Chicken Cobb Salad
- Crockpot Buffalo Honey Ranch Drumsticks
- Dad's 3-Ingredient Best Football Chip Dip
- 3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies