Easy Oven-Baked Kansas City Style Ribs
These ribs come with a sweet-heat rub smothered in BBQ sauce and only take a few quick hours in the oven to be ready!
I’m a man. I love ribs.That is just how it goes. I love dry-rubbed ribs, I love saucy ribs, and I especially love dry-rubbed and saucy ribs. I love ribs so much that I was the only one out of my group of friends and their dates to order ribs at my senior prom in my tux. It was a risky move, but it was well worth it.
I was lucky enough to find a woman in my wife, Lillian, who loves ribs as much or even more than I do. Food is something we bond over, and there are few meals I see her get as excited for as she does when we have ribs.
That being said, it is important to me to find a great, convenient, rib recipe for the health of our marriage! Thus far throughout our marriage Lillian and I have been students and have lived in smaller apartments without access to a grill, smoker, etc. Due to this inconvenience we have sought after an effective, oven-baked method that still results in succulent and delicious ribs. I have found it in this one here.
Plenty of flavor, plenty of juice, and plenty of convenience. This recipe provides a way for you to make restaurant quality ribs right out of the oven in a short amount of time. Enjoy!
- Bobby Flay's Cajun Brined Turkey Recipe
- Dad's Southern Homemade Chili Recipe
- Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Monster Cookies Recipe
- Instant Pot Dyed Easter Eggs
- Irish Oatmeal Cake Recipe
- White Chocolate Macaroons
- Cinnamon Roll Oatmeal Recipe
- High Protein Pudding Recipe
- Blueberry Banana Smoothie Bowls
- BBQ Chicken Cheesesteak
- Oreo Italian Macarons
- Blender Protein Waffles (Gluten Free)
- Bakery Style Sea Salt Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Muscle Milk Protein Brownies
- 30 of the Best Burger Recipes
- Homemade Crispy Breakfast Hashbrowns