Oven Baked Italian Sausage Wontons
Delicious wontons without the mess and heaviness of frying.
I love wontons, rangoons, anything similar. I hate ordering them and finding a nearly empty shell. I also hate frying things at home and stinking up the house and making a mess.
This recipe provides a solution to create delicious wontons without the mess and empty wonton wrappers. Not to mention it is a healthier alternative to the traditional fried wonton and rangoon.
We made these for the Super Bowl this year and they were a hit. The stuffing was extremely easy to make, and the wonton part is easy enough as well, just a little tedious.
You simply put a teaspoon of the filling in the middle of the wonton, dip your finger in egg, wet the edges, and fold them in an x shape manner and then bake! This is an extremely easy appetizer to make for a gathering of family and friends! Enjoy,
- Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas Recipe
- Gordon Ramsay’s Perfect Cheese Omelette Recipe
- Starbucks Copycat Pumpkin Bread
- Sesame Garlic Ramen Noodles Recipe
- Dad’s Southern Homemade Chili Recipe
- Sheet Pancakes
- Fluffy English Muffins
- Chocolate Protein Pancakes (Gluten Free, Refined Sugar Free)
- 25 Chinese Food Fake-Out Recipes
- Extra Crispy Oven Baked French Fries
- Red, White, & Blue 4th of July Bundt Cake
- 3-Ingredient Crock-Pot Tacos