KC-Style BBQ Rub
Kansas City Style BBQ is known for its sweetness with a touch of spiciness, this rub provides that “sweet-heat” effect.
There are plenty of different styles of ribs out there (I’m not complaining in the slightest), but it is sometimes daunting to know which style to pick and what each one means. There is loose interpretation in exactly what each style of rib is, but there are general rules of thumb that are accepted.
For example, Kansas City-Style BBQ is most known for its sweetness with the brown sugar as part of the rub and the molasses in the sauce. This rub recipe contains that sweetness with the brown sugar and also provides some mild heat with the spices it contains, creating the “sweet-heat” flavor that I hold so near and dear to my heart. There are few tastes better than this one for me.
- Bobby Flay's Cajun Brined Turkey Recipe
- Dad's Southern Homemade Chili Recipe
- Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Monster Cookies Recipe
- Irish Oatmeal Cake Recipe
- Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Mom's Choc-Oat-Chip Cookies Recipe
- Creamy Sweet Potato Soup
- Gordon Ramsay's Perfect Scrambled Eggs
- BBQ Chicken Pizza Bubble Bake
- Oven Baked Brown Sugar Bacon Jerky
- Mexican Street Corn (Elote)
- Baked Spaghetti and Meatballs
- Copy Cat Easter Lofthouse Sugar Cookies
- Honey Lime Chicken
- The Best Green Bean Casserole
- Southern Hot Crackers Recipe