KC-Style BBQ Rub
Kansas City Style BBQ is known for its sweetness with a touch of spiciness, this rub provides that “sweet-heat” effect.
There are plenty of different styles of ribs out there (I’m not complaining in the slightest), but it is sometimes daunting to know which style to pick and what each one means. There is loose interpretation in exactly what each style of rib is, but there are general rules of thumb that are accepted.
For example, Kansas City-Style BBQ is most known for its sweetness with the brown sugar as part of the rub and the molasses in the sauce. This rub recipe contains that sweetness with the brown sugar and also provides some mild heat with the spices it contains, creating the “sweet-heat” flavor that I hold so near and dear to my heart. There are few tastes better than this one for me.
- Butterscotch Texas Pecan Pie Recipe
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe
- Easy Cranberry Sauce | Best Thanksgiving Side Dishes
- Halloween Mac and Cheese Recipe – Pumpkin Shaped
- Sesame Garlic Ramen Noodles Recipe
- Churro Cake Recipe
- Homemade Pasta (With or Without a Pasta Maker)
- Healthy Korean Beef with Brown Rice
- BBQ Chicken Pizza Bubble Bake
- Classic Peach Cobbler
- Butter Dip Biscuits