Wingers Sticky Fingers Copycat
We’ve been making these sweet and spicy coated chicken fingers for years. We’ve missed this family favorite since moving to the East coast and decided that it must be recreated in the kitchen!
- 2 cups buffalo sauce
- 2 cups brown sugar
- Whisk sauce and sugar together over medium-high heat until the sugar has dissolved and it reaches a boil. Remove from heat immediately.
- Dip fried chicken in the sauce to coat and let excess drip off before plating.
- You can use any amount of sauce and brown sugar. Just be sure that they are measured in a 1:1 ratio.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 3 Cups Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 479Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 4051mgCarbohydrates: 122gFiber: 0gSugar: 120gProtein: 1g
- Bobby Flay's Cajun Brined Turkey Recipe
- Dad's Southern Homemade Chili Recipe
- Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Monster Cookies Recipe
- 30 Ideas for Easter Dinner Side Dishes
- Better Than Starbucks Pumpkin Bread Recipe
- Applesauce Breakfast Cake
- How to Microwave a Sweet Potato
- Simple Lemon Cake
- Soft & Fluffy Protein Waffles
- Navajo Tacos
- Snickers Dip
- Easy Eggless Pancakes
- Crispy Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries
- Shamrock Shake Copycat Recipe
- 3-Ingredient No-Churn Hot Chocolate Ice Cream
- The Best Green Bean Casserole