Breakfast Pancake Wrapped Sausage Dippers
An American breakfast favorite with smokey maple sausage, dipped in pancaked batter, fried to perfection, then dipped in syrup.
Here’s a confession. Every birthday since I’ve been married, I’ve asked my wife for these pancake sausage creations that are just incredible to me for some reason. We never buy them other then for that occasion. What a glorious occasion it is!!
I’ve been wanting to make this recipe for years and finally had that thought come to fruition. It took some experimentation and fiddling around, but I got to a pretty solid finished product! I might still have my wife buy them for my birthday……BUT…..now I have the ability to frequent these bad boys into my homemade breakfast repertoire. I hope to not do this to my own demise of health, although tempting! I hope you can walk that line with me, enjoy!!
- The Best Fudgy Gluten Free Dairy Free Brownie Recipe
- Andes Creme de Menthe Chocolate Cookies Recipe
- The Best Hot Chocolate Marshmallow Cookies Recipe
- Quaker Oats Apple Crisp Recipe with Old Fashioned Oats
- Easy Pumpkin Soup Recipe
- Lemon Syrup Cake Recipe
- Stuffed Ham Cheese and Broccoli Bread
- Double Maple Bacon Donuts
- Creamy Mexican Chipotle Chicken
- Greek Yogurt Boston Cream Cheesecake
- Classic Peach Cobbler
- BBQ Chicken Stuffed Crust Pizza