Breakfast Pancake Wrapped Sausage Dippers
An American breakfast favorite with smokey maple sausage, dipped in pancaked batter, fried to perfection, then dipped in syrup.
Here’s a confession. Every birthday since I’ve been married, I’ve asked my wife for these pancake sausage creations that are just incredible to me for some reason. We never buy them other then for that occasion. What a glorious occasion it is!!
I’ve been wanting to make this recipe for years and finally had that thought come to fruition. It took some experimentation and fiddling around, but I got to a pretty solid finished product! I might still have my wife buy them for my birthday……BUT…..now I have the ability to frequent these bad boys into my homemade breakfast repertoire. I hope to not do this to my own demise of health, although tempting! I hope you can walk that line with me, enjoy!!
- Irish Oatmeal Cake Recipe
- Baked Brie Spaghetti Recipe
- Easiest Healthy Dessert
- Shake Shack Sloppy Joes
- Broccoli Salad Recipe
- Simple Grilled Asparagus
- Starbucks Copycat Pumpkin Bread
- 30 of the Best Burger Recipes
- 25 Chinese Food Fake-Out Recipes
- Soft Pumpkin Pretzel Bites w/ Cream Cheese Icing
- Cookies & Cream Salted Caramel Ice Cream (No Churn)
- Homemade Tagalongs
- KC-Style BBQ Rub
- Dad's 3-Ingredient Best Football Chip Dip
- 3-Ingredient No-Churn Hot Chocolate Ice Cream
- Butternut Squash Pie