Breakfast Pancake Wrapped Sausage Dippers
An American breakfast favorite with smokey maple sausage, dipped in pancaked batter, fried to perfection, then dipped in syrup.
Here’s a confession. Every birthday since I’ve been married, I’ve asked my wife for these pancake sausage creations that are just incredible to me for some reason. We never buy them other then for that occasion. What a glorious occasion it is!!
I’ve been wanting to make this recipe for years and finally had that thought come to fruition. It took some experimentation and fiddling around, but I got to a pretty solid finished product! I might still have my wife buy them for my birthday……BUT…..now I have the ability to frequent these bad boys into my homemade breakfast repertoire. I hope to not do this to my own demise of health, although tempting! I hope you can walk that line with me, enjoy!!
- Homemade Nutter Butters Recipe
- Muddy Buddy Crumbl Cookies Copycat Recipe (Dairy Free)
- Easy All Butter No Chill Pie Crust Recipe
- Authentic Italian Lasagna Recipe
- Baked Brie Spaghetti Recipe
- Cinnamon Roll Oatmeal Recipe
- Shake Shack Sloppy Joes
- Memphis Mac & Cheese
- Paula Deen’s Best Bacon
- Easter Egg Hunt Dark Chocolate Reese’s Ice Cream (No Churn)
- “Blood” Soup and Mummy Dogs
- Crockpot Chex Mix