Oven Baked Brown Sugar Bacon Jerky
Couldn’t be easier, deeply flavored, oven baked jerky that makes a perfect to-go snack!
A week ago I posted this oven baked beef jerky. I expressed my frustration of living this life ignorantly, not ever assuming that good jerky could be baked in an oven. I dismissed that possibility, and always thought, “oh well, I don’t have a dehydrator, so the only jerky I will have is store-bought”. What a shame that I thought so narrow mindedly.
Despite the unnecessary procrastination, I did have the thought to search if it was possible a couple of weeks ago, and I was shocked at how easy it is to make one of my favorite snack foods of all time, right at home in my own oven.
So with a combination of my Copycat Paula Deen Bacon Recipe and with my Oven Baked Beef Jerky recipe from last week, I came up with these bad boys. It only takes a few minutes of preparation and then some good time in the oven, and you’ll have some bacon you can carry around with you which is a dream come true for most of us bacon lovers out there. Enjoy!
- Gordon Ramsay Perfect Steak Recipe
- Irish Oatmeal Cake Recipe
- Brown Sugar Garlic Wings Recipe
- Better Than Starbucks Pumpkin Bread Recipe
- Easiest Healthy Dessert
- Shake Shack Sloppy Joes
- Pistachio Salsa
- Crispy Chicken Thighs
- Breakfast Pancake Wrapped Sausage Dippers
- Starbucks Copycat Pumpkin Bread
- Gordon Ramsay's Perfect Scrambled Eggs
- Caramel M&M Pretzel Cookies
- Pretzel Cheddar Dogs
- BBQ Chicken Bacon Sliders
- Butterscotch Pecan Pie
- Southern Hot Crackers Recipe