Bakery Style Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe
A Delicious Recipe for Bakery-Style Chocolate Chip Muffins
If you’re a fan of bakery-style muffins, then this chocolate chip muffin recipe is sure to tick all the boxes. With its perfectly golden exterior and moist, fluffy interior studded with rich chocolate chips, these muffins are a treat that’s hard to resist. Whether you’re looking for a quick breakfast on-the-go or a sweet afternoon snack, this recipe will satisfy your cravings!
Need to lay off the gluten and dairy? We got you. Try our recipe for GF DF Chocolate Chip Muffins.
Bake Like a Pro: The Ultimate Chocolate Chip Muffin Recipe
Bakery-style chocolate chip muffins are a delicious treat that make the perfect breakfast or snack. Whether you’re in the mood for something sweet and indulgent, or just need a pick-me-up to get through your day, these muffins are sure to hit the spot.
With their fluffy texture and rich chocolate flavor, they’re everything you could want in a baked good – and best of all, they’re easy to make at home! In this post, we’re each sharing our favorite recipe for making bakery-style chocolate chip muffins from scratch.
With just a few simple ingredients and some easy-to-follow steps, you’ll be enjoying these delectable muffins in no time!
Ingredients & Supplies
- baking powder
- chocolate chips
- Optional: coarse granular sugar for topping
Easy Release Portion ScoopBuy on Amazon
Mini Chocolate ChipsMini Chocolate Chips
Mini Muffin TinBuy on Amazon
Tips for Perfect Muffins Every Time
Muffins are a quick and easy breakfast or snack that can be enjoyed any time of the day. However, achieving the perfect muffin can be challenging for many people. Here are some tips to ensure your muffins come out perfectly every time:
1. Measure ingredients accurately. Accurately measuring ingredients is essential when baking muffins. Too much or too little of any ingredient can affect the texture and taste of your muffins.
2. Use room temperature ingredients. Bringing cold ingredients to room temperature will help them blend better, resulting in a smoother batter and fluffier muffins.
3. Don’t overmix the batter. Overmixing can cause gluten formation, making your muffins tough instead of fluffy. Mix until just combined; lumps in the batter are okay.
4. Preheat oven correctly. Preheating the oven to the correct temperature is important as it ensures even baking throughout.
5. Bake immediately after mixing. Baking immediately after mixing helps prevent flat tops and uneven baking due to leaving the mixture standing for too long (which allows the leavening agents to activate prematurely).
6. Use liners or greased pans. Liners or greasing pans will help prevent sticking from occurring. These liners are greaseproof and look just like the ones they use at fancy bakeries!
7. Avoid opening oven door during baking. Opening the oven door while baking causes heat loss, affecting how evenly they bake and leading them not to rise very well.
8. Test for doneness before removing from pan. Stick a toothpick into the center one of them – if it comes out clean they’re done!
By following these simple tips, you’ll make perfect muffins every time!
Ashton's Version: Chocolate Chip Muffins
If you're a fan of bakery-style muffins, then this chocolate chip muffin recipe is sure to tick all the boxes. With its perfectly golden exterior and moist, fluffy interior studded with rich chocolate chips, these muffins are a treat that's hard to resist.
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup buttermilk (no substitutes!)
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Prepare a muffin tin with liners and a light coat nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the oil, melted butter, and granulated sugar. Add the eggs in one at a time. Add the buttermilk and vanilla extract.
- Add the flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix until it begins to come together (not fully incorporated). Fold the chocolate chips into the batter, mixing only until combined. Batter should be thick.
- Scoop batter into prepared muffin tins, filling about 2/3 of the way. I like to use a large cookie scoop (about 1/4 cup) for this. Sprinkle tops with coarse granulated sugar, if desired.
- Bake for 5 minutes at 425°F, then turn oven down to 375°F and bake for an additional 15 minutes, until muffins are golden brown and spring back to the touch. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5-10 minutes before eating!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 304Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 42mgSodium: 284mgCarbohydrates: 43gFiber: 1gSugar: 25gProtein: 4g
Keaton's Version: Chocolate Chip Muffins
Indulge in the ultimate chocolate chip muffins with Keaton's bakery-style recipe.
- 3 cups AP flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt (regular)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup greek yogurt (plain or vanilla)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 4 Tbsp melted butter
- 4 Tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp coarse sea salt
- 1 tsp coarse sugar
- Preheat oven to 450°F
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt
- In a separate mixing bowl combine eggs, greek yogurt, and sugar then add the remaining wet ingredients (milk, coconut oil, butter, and vanilla) and mix until combined
- Add wet ingredient bowl to dry ingredient bowl and fold in gently with spatula until JUST combined (make sure to scrape bottom and get all the flour mixture off the bottom). Fold in chocolate chips
- Cut up 12 squares of parchment paper
- Place a parchment square into the muffin tin and fill with mixture until it almost completely fills the cup
- Combine the coarse sea salt and coarse sugar and sprinkle over top of the 12 muffins
- Bake for 5 minutes at 450°F, then without opening oven, lower temperature to 350°F and bake for 25 more minutes
- Use toothpick test to make sure muffins are baked through, serve and enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 394Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 44mgSodium: 418mgCarbohydrates: 57gFiber: 2gSugar: 31gProtein: 8g
- Chicken Philly Cheesesteak Recipe
- No Chill Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Bobby Flay's Cajun Brined Turkey Recipe
- Dad's Southern Homemade Chili Recipe
- Instant Pot Dyed Easter Eggs
- Better Than Starbucks Pumpkin Bread Recipe
- Salted Caramel Pumpkin Donuts
- Authentic Thai Chicken Satay
- Simple Grilled Asparagus
- Homemade Honey-Roasted Creamy Peanut Butter
- Swiss Burger Bombs
- Crispy Shrimp Tacos with Creamy BBQ Sauce and Chili Lime Slaw
- Butter Dip Biscuits
- Buffalo Blue Cheese Chicken Rangoons
- Oven Baked Boston Butt Pork BBQ Recipe
0 Comments on “Bakery Style Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe”
Webroot.com/Safe Business Security – Protecting your business
Can Norton Antivirus affect my laptop and notebook's speed?
Top tips to protect your PC from malware attack
This dessert is really looking so yummy and tasty but I'll suggest you to make some content about baklava. Also you can go for baklava online order because from here you'll get all high quality dessert just at a reasonable price through online.