BBQ Chicken Pizza Bubble Bake
BBQ Chicken Bubble Bake is a quick and inexpensive weeknight dinner that the whole family will love!
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 can (16.3 oz) refrigerated biscuits
- 1 bottle (18 oz) barbecue sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz)
- garlic powder
- Italian seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Brown the chicken in a large skillet. Season with salt and pepper as desired. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Cut each piece of biscuit dough into 8 pieces.
- Add the chicken, biscuit dough, and BBQ sauce to a bowl. Gently mix to coat.
- Layer the mixture in a greased 9×13 baking dish. Top with the cheese. Lightly sprinkle garlic powder and Italian seasoning over the cheese.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until the middle pieces no longer feel dough-y.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 197Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 63mgSodium: 305mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 24g
- Butterscotch Texas Pecan Pie Recipe
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe
- Easy Cranberry Sauce | Best Thanksgiving Side Dishes
- 13 Autumn Soup Recipes
- Candy Corn Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
- Gordon Ramsay’s Perfectly Poached Egg
- Chicken Philly Cheesesteak Recipe
- Easy Halloween Spider Cookies
- Muscle Milk Protein Brownies
- 2-Ingredient WW Bagels
- Cookies & Cream Salted Caramel Ice Cream (No Churn)
- 3-Ingredient No-Churn Hot Chocolate Ice Cream