Cadbury Cream Egg Brownies with Chocolate Ganache
These fudgy brownies topped with a smooth chocolate ganache have a sweet cream filling just like Cadbury Cream Eggs! Except these are SO much better.
If you love Cadbury Cream Eggs, these brownies are FOR YOU! With my favorite fudgy brownie recipe as the base, the next layer is a sweet cream that tastes just like (or even better) the signature cream filling in Cadbury Cream Eggs, and the whole thing is topped with a smooth chocolate ganache.
Love Cadbury Cream Eggs? These brownies are FOR YOU.
A FEW THINGS TO NOTE ABOUT THIS RECIPE:
- Apparently the middle of Cadbury Cream Eggs are orange. How long ago did that happen?? Anyway, if you want your cream filling to look more authentic consider using orange food coloring instead of yellow.
- These are really yummy served chilled. They are plenty good at room temperature, definitely. But I liked them out of the refrigerator better.
- Don’t skip out on chilling the brownies in between adding layers of frosting. Otherwise you won’t have distinguishable layers.
What’s my favorite part of this recipe?
- Muddy Buddy Crumbl Cookies Copycat Recipe (Dairy Free)
- Easy All Butter No Chill Pie Crust Recipe
- Quaker Oats Apple Crisp Recipe with Old Fashioned Oats
- Chicken Philly Cheesesteak Recipe
- Dad’s Southern Homemade Chili Recipe
- Peanut Butter Swiss Meringue Buttercream Frosting
- Lemon Syrup Cake Recipe
- Gluten Free Dairy Free Seven Layer Bars
- Healthy Korean Beef with Brown Rice
- Extra Crispy Oven Baked French Fries
- Joanna Gaines’ Chicken Brie & Peach Flatbreads
- Quick & Easy Blender Bisquick Gravy