Cadbury Cream Egg Brownies with Chocolate Ganache
These fudgy brownies topped with a smooth chocolate ganache have a sweet cream filling just like Cadbury Cream Eggs! Except these are SO much better.
If you love Cadbury Cream Eggs, these brownies are FOR YOU! With my favorite fudgy brownie recipe as the base, the next layer is a sweet cream that tastes just like (or even better) the signature cream filling in Cadbury Cream Eggs, and the whole thing is topped with a smooth chocolate ganache.
Love Cadbury Cream Eggs? These brownies are FOR YOU.
A FEW THINGS TO NOTE ABOUT THIS RECIPE:
- Apparently the middle of Cadbury Cream Eggs are orange. How long ago did that happen?? Anyway, if you want your cream filling to look more authentic consider using orange food coloring instead of yellow.
- These are really yummy served chilled. They are plenty good at room temperature, definitely. But I liked them out of the refrigerator better.
- Don’t skip out on chilling the brownies in between adding layers of frosting. Otherwise you won’t have distinguishable layers.
What’s my favorite part of this recipe?
- Bobby Flay's Cajun Brined Turkey Recipe
- Dad's Southern Homemade Chili Recipe
- Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Monster Cookies Recipe
- 30 Ideas for Easter Dinner Side Dishes
- Gordon Ramsay Perfect Steak Recipe
- Cinnamon Roll Oatmeal Recipe
- Salted Caramel Pumpkin Donuts
- Protein Peanut Butter Cups Recipe
- Keto Tomato Soup
- Easy Weeknight Honey Garlic Chicken
- Healthy Chickpea Cookies
- Greek Yogurt Boston Cream Cheesecake
- Navajo Tacos
- Broccoli & Beef Ramen
- Wingers Sticky Fingers Copycat
- Crockpot Chex Mix