Brown Sugar Bacon & Cream Cheese Date Appetizer
A simple appetizer bursting with layers of flavor.
Until a couple of years ago, my experience with dates was limited to lara bars and these amaing, mystery, powdered sugar coated, “date balls” my aunt and Grandma made around Christmas time. I didn’t know what dates really were, where they came from, or even what they looked like.
My first experience of eating an actual pitted date was at one of my wife’s family’s holiday parties. I know what you’re thinking, and yes, we weren’t very “food cultured” growing up. We all loved food, but we stuck to what we knew!
Anyways, I digress. I saw two variations of these large raisin looking things (that I now know are dates), one filled with cream cheese, and the other, bacon wrapped.
- Easy Pumpkin Soup Recipe
- Easy Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- Simple Turkey Brine Recipe
- Authentic Italian Lasagna Recipe
- Sheet Pancakes
- Whole Smoked Chicken
- Fluffy English Muffins
- Gluten Free Dairy Free Seven Layer Bars
- Crazy Quick Whole Wheat Buns
- Muscle Milk Protein Brownies
- Creamy Sweet Potato Soup
- Ultimate Peanut Butter Popcorn Snack Mix