Brown Sugar Bacon & Cream Cheese Date Appetizer
A simple appetizer bursting with layers of flavor.
Until a couple of years ago, my experience with dates was limited to lara bars and these amaing, mystery, powdered sugar coated, “date balls” my aunt and Grandma made around Christmas time. I didn’t know what dates really were, where they came from, or even what they looked like.
My first experience of eating an actual pitted date was at one of my wife’s family’s holiday parties. I know what you’re thinking, and yes, we weren’t very “food cultured” growing up. We all loved food, but we stuck to what we knew!
Anyways, I digress. I saw two variations of these large raisin looking things (that I now know are dates), one filled with cream cheese, and the other, bacon wrapped.
- High Protein Pudding Recipe
- Easiest Healthy Dessert
- Pistachio Salsa
- Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Broccoli Salad Recipe
- Dutch Baby
- Banana Biscoff Baked Donuts
- Classic Muddy Buddies
- Grilled Brie & Jam
- Snickers Dip
- Crispy Shrimp Tacos with Creamy BBQ Sauce and Chili Lime Slaw
- Crockpot Buffalo Honey Ranch Drumsticks
- Sweet Corn Mexican Ice Cream (No Churn)
- 3-Ingredient No-Churn Hot Chocolate Ice Cream
- Caribbean Chicken Drumsticks
- Flat French Bread