Easy Chocolate Ganache
With only two ingredients, this indulgent chocolate ganache couldn’t be easier to make!
And best of all, chocolate ganache could not be easier to make. The only two ingredients you need are chocolate chips and heavy whipping cream.
I usually don’t even bother measuring it out (although I am providing measurements below, don’t worry). But just to really emphasize how easy it is to make ganache, here’s what I typically do: I put the chocolate chips in a pyrex measuring bowl and pour enough whipping cream in the bowl to almost cover the chocolate chips. Then I microwave the bowl for 30 seconds at a time, whisking the mixture after every turn in the microwave until everything is melted and smooth. It only takes about 2 minutes total.
Ganache can be used in several different stages of temperature change. When it’s fresh and warm, it drizzles well. It’s also really good for dipping (donuts! fondue!) at this point.
At room temperature, it’s thicker and spreads really well.
- Bobby Flay's Cajun Brined Turkey Recipe
- Dad's Southern Homemade Chili Recipe
- Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Monster Cookies Recipe
- Authentic Italian Lasagna Recipe
- 30 Ideas for Easter Dinner Side Dishes
- Blueberry Banana Smoothie Bowls
- Homemade Pimento Cheese
- Carne Asada Mac & Cheese
- Creamy Sweet Potato Soup
- Half-Size Birthday Cake
- Classic Muddy Buddies
- Instant Pot Spaghetti (Starting with Frozen Meat!)
- Football Field Peanut Butter Cookie Bars
- Easy Pumpkin Pie
- Crockpot Chex Mix
- Quick & Easy Blender Bisquick Gravy