Easy Chocolate Ganache
With only two ingredients, this indulgent chocolate ganache couldn’t be easier to make!
And best of all, chocolate ganache could not be easier to make. The only two ingredients you need are chocolate chips and heavy whipping cream.
I usually don’t even bother measuring it out (although I am providing measurements below, don’t worry). But just to really emphasize how easy it is to make ganache, here’s what I typically do: I put the chocolate chips in a pyrex measuring bowl and pour enough whipping cream in the bowl to almost cover the chocolate chips. Then I microwave the bowl for 30 seconds at a time, whisking the mixture after every turn in the microwave until everything is melted and smooth. It only takes about 2 minutes total.
Ganache can be used in several different stages of temperature change. When it’s fresh and warm, it drizzles well. It’s also really good for dipping (donuts! fondue!) at this point.
At room temperature, it’s thicker and spreads really well.
- Homemade Nutter Butters Recipe
- Muddy Buddy Crumbl Cookies Copycat Recipe (Dairy Free)
- Easy All Butter No Chill Pie Crust Recipe
- Make Perfect Scrambled Eggs Like Gordon Ramsay
- The 20 Best Poke Cake Recipes
- Dad’s Southern Homemade Chili Recipe
- Lemon Syrup Cake Recipe
- Oreo Italian Macarons
- Cadbury Egg Chocolate Cookies
- Chocolate Orange Crinkle Cookies
- Oven Baked Brown Sugar Bacon Jerky
- Mom’s Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix