Easy Shrimp & Grits
Creamy and comforting, these shrimp and grits will make it on to your regular menu!
Even though I am from the South, shrimp and grits is one meal that was not often plated at our family table growing up. However, it has always been one fascinating to me.
Shrimp and grits are two foods that just don’t sound like they mesh. They come from different worlds. One, bottom-dwelling water inhabitors, and the other, coarse meal from corn stalks. However at the same time when I imagine the two I see how the two combine to be a harmonious, comforting delight.
This recipe is extremely simple and will only take you a few minutes to whip up. It highlights the great features of both the shrimp and grits individually. Lillian, my wife, and I both love shrimp and early in our marriage I toyed around with different ways to make it until we found one we absolutely loved. Like the rest of the dish, its very simple. A little BBQ sauce with several drops of an EXTREMELY HOT but tasty sauce make amazing shrimp. I combined that shrimp with an easy and creamy grits recipe and voi-la, you’ll have an irresistible bowl of shrimp and grits. Enjoy!
- Gordon Ramsay Perfect Steak Recipe
- Irish Oatmeal Cake Recipe
- Easiest Healthy Dessert
- Shake Shack Sloppy Joes
- Pistachio Salsa
- Mini Puff Pastry Apple Pies
- Oreo Italian Macarons
- Dark Chocolate Cherry Smoothie Bowl
- Fluffy English Muffins
- Carne Asada Mac & Cheese
- Banana Biscoff Baked Donuts
- Joanna Gaines' Chicken Brie & Peach Flatbreads
- Strawberry Avocado Salad with Chicken
- Red Velvet Hostess Cupcakes
- Copycat Starbucks' Chocolate Cinnamon Bread
- Homemade Crispy Breakfast Hashbrowns