Easy Shrimp & Grits
Creamy and comforting, these shrimp and grits will make it on to your regular menu!
Even though I am from the South, shrimp and grits is one meal that was not often plated at our family table growing up. However, it has always been one fascinating to me.
Shrimp and grits are two foods that just don’t sound like they mesh. They come from different worlds. One, bottom-dwelling water inhabitors, and the other, coarse meal from corn stalks. However at the same time when I imagine the two I see how the two combine to be a harmonious, comforting delight.
This recipe is extremely simple and will only take you a few minutes to whip up. It highlights the great features of both the shrimp and grits individually. Lillian, my wife, and I both love shrimp and early in our marriage I toyed around with different ways to make it until we found one we absolutely loved. Like the rest of the dish, its very simple. A little BBQ sauce with several drops of an EXTREMELY HOT but tasty sauce make amazing shrimp. I combined that shrimp with an easy and creamy grits recipe and voi-la, you’ll have an irresistible bowl of shrimp and grits. Enjoy!
- The Best Fudgy Gluten Free Dairy Free Brownie Recipe
- Andes Creme de Menthe Chocolate Cookies Recipe
- The Best Hot Chocolate Marshmallow Cookies Recipe
- Easy Halloween Popcorn Snack Mix Recipe with Candy Corn
- Applesauce Cake Recipe
- Recipe for Instant Pot Spaghetti with Ground Beef
- Hershey’s Chocolate Fudgey Brownies
- Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Monster Cookies Recipe
- Homemade Pasta (With or Without a Pasta Maker)
- Muscle Milk Protein Brownies
- Nutella Cream Cheese Rangoons
- Easy Oven-Baked Kansas City Style Ribs