Oven Fried Chicken Wings
Enjoy the taste and texture of fried chicken without the oily mess, smell, and negative health effects!
Fried chicken is up there with my all time favorite foods. It is just hard to beat the crispy and delicious outside with the juicy and flavorful inside. Combine it with waffles and you’ll have my attention for life.
However, there are plenty of things I do not like about fried chicken. I don’t like frying stuff because of the mess it leaves and the smell that nearly has a tangible presence. Not to mention it isn’t the healthiest food you can consume. Despite all that, the reward of great fried chicken is often worth the consequences that come with.
For those who really love fried chicken, but hate the mess like I do, there exists a reasonable compromise. That compromise is OVEN FRIED CHICKEN. I love this recipe and the ease in which I can make it with only one pan to clean and a great smell left in the house instead of a dense, overly-powerful smell. These are also a lot healthier for you than your traditional oil-drenched, fried wings. Enjoy!
- Bobby Flay's Cajun Brined Turkey Recipe
- Dad's Southern Homemade Chili Recipe
- Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Monster Cookies Recipe
- Irish Oatmeal Cake Recipe
- Mom's Choc-Oat-Chip Cookies Recipe
- Cinnamon French Toast with Banana Fosters
- Chicken Cordon Bleu
- 25 Chinese Food Fake-Out Recipes
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Soft Pumpkin Pretzel Bites w/ Cream Cheese Icing
- Strawberry Avocado Salad with Chicken
- French Coconut Pie
- Nutella Cream Cheese Rangoons
- Dad's 3-Ingredient Best Football Chip Dip
- Flat French Bread