Oven Fried Chicken Wings
Enjoy the taste and texture of fried chicken without the oily mess, smell, and negative health effects!
Fried chicken is up there with my all time favorite foods. It is just hard to beat the crispy and delicious outside with the juicy and flavorful inside. Combine it with waffles and you’ll have my attention for life.
However, there are plenty of things I do not like about fried chicken. I don’t like frying stuff because of the mess it leaves and the smell that nearly has a tangible presence. Not to mention it isn’t the healthiest food you can consume. Despite all that, the reward of great fried chicken is often worth the consequences that come with.
For those who really love fried chicken, but hate the mess like I do, there exists a reasonable compromise. That compromise is OVEN FRIED CHICKEN. I love this recipe and the ease in which I can make it with only one pan to clean and a great smell left in the house instead of a dense, overly-powerful smell. These are also a lot healthier for you than your traditional oil-drenched, fried wings. Enjoy!
- The Best Fudgy Gluten Free Dairy Free Brownie Recipe
- Andes Creme de Menthe Chocolate Cookies Recipe
- The Best Hot Chocolate Marshmallow Cookies Recipe
- Starbucks Copycat Pumpkin Bread
- Cinnamon Roll Oatmeal Recipe
- Butterscotch Oatmeal Cookies
- Crazy Quick Whole Wheat Buns
- Chewy Maple Bacon Oatmeal Squares
- Crock Pot Carne Asada Tacos
- Cream Cheese Bean Dip
- Mom’s Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix
- 3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies