3-Ingredient Perfect Shortbread
With just three, simple ingredients you can make a delicious, traditional shortbread. Dip it in chocolate and add sprinkles to make it extra festive!
- I highly suggest using a stand mixer to make this dough. It’s quite crumbly for a little bit, and the stand mixer pushes through that phase and creates a pliable dough that is perfect for rolling out.
- Remember to treat the dough gently while you’re rolling it. It’s a lot like a homemade pie crust– with a tendency to crack towards the edges. Just be sure to keep your work surface floured and use a light hand with the rolling pin.
- I used Ghirardelli melting chocolates for dipping. I like melting chocolates because the chocolate is already tempered and ready for candy making. Once you dip the cookies, it’s a matter of seconds before the chocolate is set! Which is just right for me 🙂 You can buy this kind of chocolate in most grocery stores. I buy it at Target, Sam’s, or Michaels.
- Bobby Flay's Cajun Brined Turkey Recipe
- Dad's Southern Homemade Chili Recipe
- Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Monster Cookies Recipe
- 30 Ideas for Easter Dinner Side Dishes
- Pistachio Italian Macarons
- Chocolate Protein Pancakes (Gluten Free, Refined Sugar Free)
- Lemon Poppyseed Donuts
- Thick and Chewy Brown Sugar Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Greek Yogurt Boston Cream Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
- Black Widow Spider Cupcakes for Halloween
- Mexican Street Corn (Elote)
- Shamrock Shake Copycat Recipe
- Texas Slow Cooker Chili (Freezer Meal)
- Homemade Crispy Breakfast Hashbrowns
- Crockpot Chex Mix