3-Ingredient Perfect Shortbread
With just three, simple ingredients you can make a delicious, traditional shortbread. Dip it in chocolate and add sprinkles to make it extra festive!
- I highly suggest using a stand mixer to make this dough. It’s quite crumbly for a little bit, and the stand mixer pushes through that phase and creates a pliable dough that is perfect for rolling out.
- Remember to treat the dough gently while you’re rolling it. It’s a lot like a homemade pie crust– with a tendency to crack towards the edges. Just be sure to keep your work surface floured and use a light hand with the rolling pin.
- I used Ghirardelli melting chocolates for dipping. I like melting chocolates because the chocolate is already tempered and ready for candy making. Once you dip the cookies, it’s a matter of seconds before the chocolate is set! Which is just right for me 🙂 You can buy this kind of chocolate in most grocery stores. I buy it at Target, Sam’s, or Michaels.
- 30 Red Velvet Recipes
- The Best Fudgy Gluten Free Dairy Free Brownie Recipe
- Andes Creme de Menthe Chocolate Cookies Recipe
- 13 Autumn Soup Recipes
- Burrito Bowl Salad
- Homemade Pasta (With or Without a Pasta Maker)
- Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Creamy Mexican Chipotle Chicken
- Brown Sugar Bacon & Cream Cheese Date Appetizer
- BBQ Chicken Pizza Bubble Bake
- Biscuits and Gravy Bubble Bake
- Baked Turkey Burgers