Sweet Hawaiian Breakfast Omelette
A sweet variation of the all-american breakfast favorite omelette.
Ahh, the breakfast omelette. A true testament to breakfast being the best meal of the day. Eggs are eggs. High protein, healthy fat, and delicious. Eggs are great. Combine that with whatever fixins you like, and of course cheese (lots and lots of cheese), and you come out with the beautiful breakfast concoction that is the omelette.
Many recipes I post are spinoffs of other recipes I found that I like and adjusted to the way I like it. But there are some, a select some, that just come to me and are spun out of random inspiration. Most of my meat recipes come from this random inspiration that just leads me to know what sauces and seasonings to combine to give the meat great flavor and moisture. I do this often enough that my wife will really enjoy the meal, want me to recreate it, and I have no recollection of how to do so. Such was the case with this omelette. I had some left over crushed pineapple in the fridge, it was breakfast time, I love eggs, and my mind started to spin. Minutes later, I had this recipe created. I am a fan of the traditional savory omelette, but this was a changeup I loved. I wrote down the recipe as I created this one so I could remember how to recreate it and share it with you all! Enjoy!
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe
- Gordon Ramsay’s Perfect Cheese Omelette Recipe
- Bakery Style Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe
- Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes (One Bowl)
- Dutch Baby
- Old Fashioned Banana Bread
- Sheet Pancakes
- Homemade Chocolate Easter Bunny (Hollow)
- Breakfast Pancake Wrapped Sausage Dippers
- Oven Baked Beef Jerky
- Chocolate Chip Banana Zucchini Bread
- Sweet Corn Mexican Ice Cream (No Churn)