These extremely easy garlic parmesan knots are a delicious compliment to almost any main dish!
There are some flavor combinations that are just meant to be with each other. PB and J, strawberry and chocolate, buffalo and blue cheese, and of course garlic and parmesan. Individually all these flavors are great, but when combined with their flavor “partner” the flavors elevate.
One of my many food weaknesses is pasta. I can eat you and your house out of pasta if its prepared well and has some good sides to them. One of those good complimentary sides to pasta is garlic bread. Hence, these garlic parmesan knots.
I have never made knots, and when thinking of making them I have always been overwhelmed due to the thought of their possible intricacy. So when thinking of this recipe I did some research and you can CLICK HERE
to find the video that taught me how to easily tie these knots up.
These knots are incredibly easy to make and are a great side for any pasta or main dish! Hope you enjoy!
Keatonyield: 12 knotsAuthor: Keaton Eppsprint recipe
Easy Skillet Garlic Parmesan Knots
prep time: 10 MINScook time: 20 MINStotal time: 30 mins
- 1 can jumbo biscuit dough
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- 1 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp italian seasoning
- 2 – 3 tbsp shaker parmesan
- Preheat oven to 375° F
- Open biscuit dough can, and tear in half each individual biscuit dough, and roll them thin and long like a bread stick
- Tie into knot as shown as the video hyperlinked in the post
- Mix all other ingredients in a bowl and dip knots into mixture and place slightly separated from each other into well greased, oven-proof skillet
- Bake for 18 – 20 minutes until browned to your desire