Easy Weeknight Honey Garlic Chicken
This Honey Garlic Chicken is a really quick and easy weeknight meal (no breading, baking, or frying required!), and it’s a surefire crowd pleaser.
I LOVED this semi-homemade version of my favorite Chinese takeout order. And it’s a great weeknight dinner, because it doesn’t take a whole lots of hands-on time in the kitchen. Grab a few dozen chicken nuggets while you’re out running errands in the morning, and then all that’s left is mixing the sauce and putting the rice in the rice cooker! If using CFA nuggets isn’t your thing, you can use any variety of breaded chicken in the freezer section at the store or your favorite restaurant chicken nugs. ?
Check out our other dinner recipes!
Ingredients Needed for Easy Weeknight Honey Garlic Chicken
- chicken nuggets from Chick-Fil-A
- soy sauce
- corn starch
- sesame seeds
- green onions
- 1/3 cup honey
- 3 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tsp sesame seed
- green onion, sliced for garnish
- 3 dozen Chick-Fil-A chicken nuggets
- In a large saucepan over medium high heat, combine: honey, garlic, soy sauce, and sriracha.
- In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and 1/3 cup cold water. Add the cornstarch slurry into the honey mixture on the stove and mix until sauce begins to thicken.
- Add the chicken nuggets and gently stir to coat (and reheat if necessary).
- Serve with rice and pineapple. Garnish with sesame seeds and green onion.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 5 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 209Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 21mgSodium: 664mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 1gSugar: 19gProtein: 7g
- Homemade Nutter Butters Recipe
- Muddy Buddy Crumbl Cookies Copycat Recipe (Dairy Free)
- Easy All Butter No Chill Pie Crust Recipe
- High Protein Pudding Recipe
- Brown Sugar Garlic Wings Recipe
- How to Microwave a Sweet Potato
- Whole Smoked Chicken
- Red Velvet Cut Out Sugar Cookies
- Strawberry Poke Cake
- Salted Caramel Buttercream
- Copy Cat Easter Lofthouse Sugar Cookies
- Cafe Rio Copycat Creamy Tomatillo Sauce