Dad’s 3-Ingredient Best Football Chip Dip
This chip dip couldn’t be anymore simple or delicious. The sweet heat the mango salsa brings, toned down by the cream cheese and cheddar cheese makes for an amazing and easy chip dip.
This recipe has long been a family favorite. I grew up with my Dad bonding over sports and it is still our most prominent mutual interest. My Mom didn’t care too much to watch unless myself or my siblings were involved in a sport, but my Dad and I could sit and watch just about any football or basketball game at any time together and be perfectly content.
My wife, Mom, and sisters almost get annoyed at the fact that during football season there is a high school, college, or pro game to attend or watch nearly every night of the week. I could not be any happier during that time though due to the entertainment and the accompaniment of great food.
Despite our different interests, there was and is one thing that always brings my family together during a significant sporting event, that being my Dad’s chip dip. I don’t know where he found this recipe but it’s GOLD. My wife Lillian and I have been married for four years and I believe one of her favorite things about my family is this chip dip. It is addicting, dangerous, and so easy to make.
If you try this out, I have no doubt it will quickly become a family favorite as it has been for our family for so long. Enjoy!
- Muddy Buddy Crumbl Cookies Copycat Recipe (Dairy Free)
- Easy All Butter No Chill Pie Crust Recipe
- Quaker Oats Apple Crisp Recipe with Old Fashioned Oats
- Gordon Ramsay Perfect Steak Method
- Sweet Hawaiian Breakfast Omelette
- Crazy Quick Whole Wheat Buns
- Brown Sugar Bacon & Cream Cheese Date Appetizer
- The Best Calzone
- Strawberry Poke Cake
- Oven Baked Brown Sugar Bacon Jerky
- Chocolate Chip Banana Zucchini Bread
- Peppermint Bark Brownie Cookies