Joanna Gaines’ Chicken Brie & Peach Flatbreads
Chicken, brie, and peach meddle together to create a fresh and unique flatbread.
This post goes out to our Mom and sister, Addy. They knew I was running on a tight schedule with several deadlines upon me and they graciously called and said they had a recipe for me that they loved and that they had even photographed! This recipe comes from Joanna Gaines most recent Magnolia magazine.
I had my doubts after hearing the combination, but after trying it was surprised. There are several strong flavors, that naturally compliment one another. Each ingredient brings something a little different to the table. Chicken brings the savory, brie brings rich creaminess, and peach brings a crispy sweetness.
Together they are delicious and results in one of those meals that just feels fresh. My Mom tells me she knows everything, and that usually is shortly followed by rolling of the eyes, but her and Addy were definitely right with this one! Add whatever other ingredients you might think compliment these flatbreads and take some creative liberty. Your pallet will not be disappointed with this main trio of ingredients! Thanks Mom and Addy!
- 4, 7-inch flatbreads
- 1/4 cup peach preserves
- 1 large chicken breast cooked and shredded
- 4 oz of sliced brie
- 1/2 sliced onion
- 1 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 cups spinach leaves
- Preheat oven to 425° F
- Bake flatbreads for 5 minutes
- Spread peach reserves on baked flatbreads and layer on all dry ingredients EXCEPT the spinach leaves
- Place flatbreads back into oven for 10 – 12 minutes
- Mix together vinegar and oil in a bowl and toss leaves in it
- Place leaves on top of flatbreads after baking for second time
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 500Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 54mgSodium: 758mgCarbohydrates: 68gFiber: 5gSugar: 12gProtein: 27g
- Homemade Nutter Butters Recipe
- Muddy Buddy Crumbl Cookies Copycat Recipe (Dairy Free)
- Easy All Butter No Chill Pie Crust Recipe
- Frozen Grapes with Jell-O Recipe
- No Chill Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Shake Shack Sloppy Joes
- Healthy Korean Beef with Brown Rice
- Bunny Ear Cupcakes
- Red Velvet Hostess Cupcakes
- BBQ Ranch Bacon Extreme Pizza
- 3-Ingredient No-Churn Hot Chocolate Ice Cream
- Cream Cheese Bean Dip