2-Ingredient WW Bagels
Packed with both protein and flavor, these EASY to make homemade bagels made with only 2 ingredients are delicious and come in at just 3 Smart Points!
I’ve had an on-again-off-again relationship with Weight Watchers for a lot of years. But whether I’m on plan or not, I love following WW hashtags on Instagram to see all the trending lightened-up recipes. This recipe basically broke the internet, and for good reason! A good-for-you bagel that’s easy to make?? As it turns out, dreams do come true…
Psssst! Are you following us on Instagram yet? Don’t miss a bite!
These two-ingredient bagels are so easy to make and come in at just 3 Smart Points!
A FEW NOTES ABOUT THIS RECIPE:
- You can actually make your own self rising flour if you don’t have any on hand. Simply add 2 tsp of baking powder and 1 tsp of salt to your cup of flour. However, I think it’s worth it to keep a bag of self-rising flour on hand. I love a 2-ingredient recipe!
- I added Trader Joe’s Everything Bagel seasoning mix to the tops of my bagels out of personal preference. But you could add anything you want– sesame seeds, poppyseeds, asiago, cinnamon sugar, etc– or nothing at all!
- BE SURE to move your oven rack to the top spot. This will brown the tops of the bagels.
- Bobby Flay's Cajun Brined Turkey Recipe
- Dad's Southern Homemade Chili Recipe
- Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Monster Cookies Recipe
- Churro Cake Recipe
- 30 Ideas for Easter Dinner Side Dishes
- White Chocolate Macaroons
- BBQ Chicken Cheesesteak
- Homemade Chocolate Easter Bunny (Hollow)
- Carne Asada Mac & Cheese
- Half-Size Birthday Cake
- Perfect Dinner Rolls
- Oven Baked Beef Jerky
- Easy Skillet Garlic Parmesan Knots
- Pretzel Cheddar Dogs
- Easter Egg Hunt Dark Chocolate Reese's Ice Cream (No Churn)
- Southern Hot Crackers Recipe