2-Ingredient WW Bagels
Packed with both protein and flavor, these EASY to make homemade bagels made with only 2 ingredients are delicious and come in at just 3 Smart Points!
I’ve had an on-again-off-again relationship with Weight Watchers for a lot of years. But whether I’m on plan or not, I love following WW hashtags on Instagram to see all the trending lightened-up recipes. This recipe basically broke the internet, and for good reason! A good-for-you bagel that’s easy to make?? As it turns out, dreams do come true…
Psssst! Are you following us on Instagram yet? Don’t miss a bite!
These two-ingredient bagels are so easy to make and come in at just 3 Smart Points!
A FEW NOTES ABOUT THIS RECIPE:
- You can actually make your own self rising flour if you don’t have any on hand. Simply add 2 tsp of baking powder and 1 tsp of salt to your cup of flour. However, I think it’s worth it to keep a bag of self-rising flour on hand. I love a 2-ingredient recipe!
- I added Trader Joe’s Everything Bagel seasoning mix to the tops of my bagels out of personal preference. But you could add anything you want– sesame seeds, poppyseeds, asiago, cinnamon sugar, etc– or nothing at all!
- BE SURE to move your oven rack to the top spot. This will brown the tops of the bagels.
- 30 Ideas for Easter Dinner Side Dishes
- Gordon Ramsay Perfect Steak Recipe
- Irish Oatmeal Cake Recipe
- Easiest Healthy Dessert
- Shake Shack Sloppy Joes
- Homemade Pimento Cheese
- Creamy Mexican Chipotle Chicken
- Muscle Milk Protein Brownies
- Chocolate Chip Banana Zucchini Bread
- Easter Egg Hunt Dark Chocolate Reese's Ice Cream (No Churn)
- Football Field Peanut Butter Cookie Bars
- Cream Cheese Bean Dip
- Copycat Starbucks' Chocolate Cinnamon Bread
- The Best Butternut Squash Soup
- Caribbean Chicken Drumsticks
- Southern Hot Crackers Recipe