Butter Dip Biscuits
You’re only 6 ingredients and 30 minutes away from easy, buttery, delicious homemade biscuits.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp baking powder
- 1 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 450º.
- Melt butter in an 8×8 baking dish in the microwave.
- Mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Add the buttermilk and stir into a loose dough– nearly a batter, but very thick.
- Press dough into the melted butter (the butter will come up the sides, and that’s fine). Cut the dough into 9 squares before baking.
- Bake for 23-25 minutes, until tops are golden brown. Cut and serve.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 9 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 245Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 29mgSodium: 933mgCarbohydrates: 32gFiber: 1gSugar: 4gProtein: 5g
- Bobby Flay's Cajun Brined Turkey Recipe
- Dad's Southern Homemade Chili Recipe
- Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Monster Cookies Recipe
- 30 Ideas for Easter Dinner Side Dishes
- Cinnamon Roll Oatmeal Recipe
- Copycat Shake Shack Sauce
- Fluffy English Muffins
- Easy Chocolate Ganache
- Cookies & Cream Salted Caramel Ice Cream (No Churn)
- 4th of July Red Velvet Monster Cookies
- Crispy Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries
- Paula Deen's Best Bacon
- Oven Fried Chicken Wings
- Crockpot Chex Mix
- Southern Hot Crackers Recipe