Easter Egg Popcorn Bars
Sticky, sweet, gooey, and easy to make popcorn bars made with marshmallows, kettle corn, and mini Cadbury eggs.
Homemade Tagalongs? Yes, please.
Chips and dip? Put ’em right here.
Chex Mix? Come to mama!
And possibly the greatest snack of all time? Popcorn, of course. Of course. Who doesn’t love snacking on popcorn?? The only thing I don’t like about popcorn is that I have to grab an entire handful to fill my mouth… it gets messy. Think cookie monster. But with popcorn ?.
In an effort to make my popcorn-eating a little more ladylike, I made popcorn bars. This way I can pick up an entire handful of popcorn with just my thumb and my index finger, pinky up.
But eating popcorn in bar-form is completely brilliant. Not only do you get more popcorn in every bite, but let’s talk about the gooey marshmallow filling for a moment, shall we??
It’s a Rice Krispie Treat, but with popcorn. Same concept. Same basic recipe. But so much better. Especially because it’s not just plain old popcorn we’re using here– we’re talking KETTLE CORN.
Pretty much any time I’m working on a popcorn recipe, it’s going to have a kettle corn base. I love using store bought kettle corn because the crunchy sugar coating is perfect for protecting the popcorn’s texture. It keeps the popcorn underneath from getting soggy, which sometimes happens when we mix it with melted chocolate or butter or caramel. Using kettle corn completely solves that problem.
Plus, it’s extra yummy.
Enjoy this quick and easy recipe as an after school snack or cute Easter treat! I used mini Cadbury eggs, but you could switch things up with M&Ms, Reese’s Pieces, or any of your favorite candies.
- Muddy Buddy Crumbl Cookies Copycat Recipe (Dairy Free)
- Easy All Butter No Chill Pie Crust Recipe
- Quaker Oats Apple Crisp Recipe with Old Fashioned Oats
- How to Microwave a Sweet Potato
- Homemade Chocolate Easter Bunny (Hollow)
- Caramel M&M Pretzel Cookies
- Red, White, & Blue 4th of July Bundt Cake
- Mexican Street Corn (Elote)
- Joanna Gaines’ Chicken Brie & Peach Flatbreads
- Amish Chicken and Noodles
- BBQ Ranch Bacon Extreme Pizza
- Copycat Starbucks’ Chocolate Cinnamon Bread