Double Maple Bacon Donuts
Donuts infused with maple, parmesan cheese, and real bacon bits, topped with a maple frosting and real bacon pieces.
Are these donuts too much? You may be asking…I say no! I had the inspiration to make a donut like this when visiting Florida this Spring Break. We went to Maple Street Biscuit Company for the first time. If you’ve been there, you’ve probably heard of their “Squaking Goat” biscuit. A great biscuit, fried chicken, goat cheese, and a mango habanero sauce drenching the biscuit. We ordered one, and it was amazing.
We also ordered the chicken and waffles and they were even more incredible! Their waffle has bacon and asiago cheese baked into it, so it provides just enough savor to balance out the sweetness of their waffle. This meal made me think, “What if I make a maple bacon donut that has maple, bacon, and some savor from cheese, AND a maple frosting with bacon topping?”. I tried it, and it did not disappoint!
Hope you enjoy!
- Homemade Nutter Butters Recipe
- Muddy Buddy Crumbl Cookies Copycat Recipe (Dairy Free)
- Easy All Butter No Chill Pie Crust Recipe
- White Chocolate Toffee Snickerdoodle Cookies Recipe
- Bunny Ear Cupcakes
- Breakfast Pancake Wrapped Sausage Dippers
- Cadbury Cream Egg Brownies with Chocolate Ganache
- Wingers Sticky Fingers Copycat
- Oven Baked Beef Jerky
- Red, White, & Blue 4th of July Bundt Cake
- Skinny Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Banana Bread
- Peppermint Bark Brownie Cookies