Double Chocolate Chip Chickpea Cookies
Rich, decadent, chocolate cookies made from chickpeas a few other simple ingredients.
A couple of weeks back I posted these healthy chocolate chip chickpea cookies They have become such a hit in our household that we have started making various versions of these cookies. My first thought when I knew I wanted to make more of these was, “what can make these better?”, and I immediately thought, more chocolate of course! All I did was add a little cocoa powder to the chocolate chip recipe and voila, we had double chocolate chip chickpea cookies.
These cookies really are incredibly easy to make, and it is so refreshing to eat a delicious cookie that does not mostly consist of flour, sugar, and butter. These cookies satisfy the sweet tooth we all get without any flour, sugar, and butter.
If you are looking for a way to appease your kids’ sweet teeth without pumping them full of sugar, high fructose corn syrup, etc., this is a great compromise. We have really fallen in love with these cookies in our household due to these cookies’ easiness and health benefits as compared to your traditional cookie. Hope you enjoy as much as have!
- Butterscotch Texas Pecan Pie Recipe
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe
- Easy Cranberry Sauce | Best Thanksgiving Side Dishes
- Halloween Sugar Cookies Decorating Ideas + Recipe
- Gordon Ramsay’s Perfect Cheese Omelette Recipe
- Instant Pot Yogurt Recipe
- Keto Tomato Soup
- Stuffed Ham Cheese and Broccoli Bread
- Old Fashioned Banana Bread
- Snickers Dip
- Cookies & Cream Salted Caramel Ice Cream (No Churn)
- Buffalo Blue Cheese Chicken Rangoons