Homemade Chocolate Easter Bunny (Hollow)
The classic chocolate easter bunny so easy and fun made within your own kitchen walls!
Easter is in the crosshairs and that means Easter traditions. I’m not sure if this was an Easter tradition per se, but i always loved chocolate easter bunnies. I know everyone has their different take on which kind they like whether it be full chocolate, caramel filled (my wife’s choice), creme filled, etc., but my favorite is the traditional hollow chocolate bunny.
To me, there’s no bite as rewarding as biting into a hollow chocolate Easter bunny. That SNAP effect is a beautiful sound to me. Is that weird? Yeah, it sounds kind of weird. But, I like it and it is what it is. I always thought it was so cool that people could do that with chocolate. Create a beautiful, artistic masterpiece out of the edible we all love, and leave it hollow on the inside. I imagined chocolatiers in their shops molding an Easter bunny with their gifted hands out of melted chocolate, cascading from a fountain. Don’t crush my dreams, I still believe someone out there still does that. How I homemade this chocolate Easter bunny is much less whimsical. Go ahead and take a look how to below!
- Butterscotch Texas Pecan Pie Recipe
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe
- Easy Cranberry Sauce | Best Thanksgiving Side Dishes
- Easy Pumpkin Soup Recipe
- Authentic Italian Lasagna Recipe
- Gone With The Wind
- Monster Cookie Energy Balls
- Gluten Free Dairy Free Seven Layer Bars
- 25 Chinese Food Fake-Out Recipes
- Classic Peach Cobbler
- Mom’s Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix
- Southern Hot Crackers Recipe