CopyCat Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs
A classic Reese’s Easter candy made in the walls of your own home!
There are several candies that are Holiday iconic. Everyone has their Easter candy favorites. From peeps, to cadbury eggs, to robin eggs, there is a great selection to choose from.
For me, the Reese’s Peanut Butter Egg takes the cake, no doubt. Just using “takes the cake” made me imagine an entire Reese’s Peanut Butter Egg Cake. Sheesh. That has to happen. Check back in next year and maybe I’ll have one up!
The chocolate and peanut butter duo rivals the great duos of all time. And no one really does it better than Reese’s. I was surprised and ecstatic this recipe turns out the way it does. It really does replicate that Reese’s Egg taste and texture. Enjoy!
- 30 Ideas for Easter Dinner Side Dishes
- Instant Pot Dyed Easter Eggs
- Irish Oatmeal Cake Recipe
- Easiest Healthy Dessert
- Keto Gingerbread Cookies
- Easy Halloween Spider Cookies
- Copycat Shake Shack Sauce
- Muscle Milk Protein Brownies
- Half-Size Birthday Cake
- Healthy Chickpea Cookies
- Gluten Free Peanut Butter Blossoms
- Wingers Sticky Fingers Copycat
- Chocolate Chip Banana Zucchini Bread
- Copy Cat Easter Lofthouse Sugar Cookies
- Chocolate Frosted Candy Cane Sugar Cookie Bars
- Butterscotch Pecan Pie