CopyCat Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs
A classic Reese’s Easter candy made in the walls of your own home!
There are several candies that are Holiday iconic. Everyone has their Easter candy favorites. From peeps, to cadbury eggs, to robin eggs, there is a great selection to choose from.
For me, the Reese’s Peanut Butter Egg takes the cake, no doubt. Just using “takes the cake” made me imagine an entire Reese’s Peanut Butter Egg Cake. Sheesh. That has to happen. Check back in next year and maybe I’ll have one up!
The chocolate and peanut butter duo rivals the great duos of all time. And no one really does it better than Reese’s. I was surprised and ecstatic this recipe turns out the way it does. It really does replicate that Reese’s Egg taste and texture. Enjoy!
- The Best Fudgy Gluten Free Dairy Free Brownie Recipe
- Andes Creme de Menthe Chocolate Cookies Recipe
- The Best Hot Chocolate Marshmallow Cookies Recipe
- Candy Corn Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
- Gordon Ramsay Perfect Steak Method
- Lemon Syrup Cake Recipe
- Oreo Italian Macarons
- Chocolate Orange Crinkle Cookies
- Perfect Dinner Rolls
- Sweet Corn Mexican Ice Cream (No Churn)
- Red Velvet Hostess Cupcakes
- 3-Ingredient No-Churn Hot Chocolate Ice Cream