CopyCat Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs
A classic Reese’s Easter candy made in the walls of your own home!
There are several candies that are Holiday iconic. Everyone has their Easter candy favorites. From peeps, to cadbury eggs, to robin eggs, there is a great selection to choose from.
For me, the Reese’s Peanut Butter Egg takes the cake, no doubt. Just using “takes the cake” made me imagine an entire Reese’s Peanut Butter Egg Cake. Sheesh. That has to happen. Check back in next year and maybe I’ll have one up!
The chocolate and peanut butter duo rivals the great duos of all time. And no one really does it better than Reese’s. I was surprised and ecstatic this recipe turns out the way it does. It really does replicate that Reese’s Egg taste and texture. Enjoy!
- Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Monster Cookies Recipe
- 30 Ideas for Easter Dinner Side Dishes
- Irish Oatmeal Cake Recipe
- Butterscotch Oatmeal Cookies
- Easiest Healthy Dessert
- Oreo Italian Macarons
- Half-Size Birthday Cake
- Healthy Chickpea Cookies
- Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Copycat Recipe
- Snickers Dip
- Black Widow Spider Cupcakes for Halloween
- Cookies & Cream Salted Caramel Ice Cream (No Churn)
- 3-Ingredient No-Churn Hot Chocolate Ice Cream
- Chocolate Frosted Candy Cane Sugar Cookie Bars
- Copycat Starbucks' Chocolate Cinnamon Bread
- Easy Pumpkin Pie