CopyCat Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs
A classic Reese’s Easter candy made in the walls of your own home!
There are several candies that are Holiday iconic. Everyone has their Easter candy favorites. From peeps, to cadbury eggs, to robin eggs, there is a great selection to choose from.
For me, the Reese’s Peanut Butter Egg takes the cake, no doubt. Just using “takes the cake” made me imagine an entire Reese’s Peanut Butter Egg Cake. Sheesh. That has to happen. Check back in next year and maybe I’ll have one up!
The chocolate and peanut butter duo rivals the great duos of all time. And no one really does it better than Reese’s. I was surprised and ecstatic this recipe turns out the way it does. It really does replicate that Reese’s Egg taste and texture. Enjoy!
- Homemade Nutter Butters Recipe
- Muddy Buddy Crumbl Cookies Copycat Recipe (Dairy Free)
- Easy All Butter No Chill Pie Crust Recipe
- Churro Cake Recipe
- Double Maple Bacon Donuts
- Homemade Chocolate Easter Bunny (Hollow)
- Red Velvet Cut Out Sugar Cookies
- Greek Yogurt Boston Cream Cheesecake
- Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Copycat Recipe
- Snickers Dip
- Chocolate Chip Banana Zucchini Bread
- Nutella Cream Cheese Rangoons