Chocolate Protein Pancakes (Gluten Free, Refined Sugar Free)
Delicious chocolate pancakes that are refined sugar free, gluten free and packed with protein!
If you follow us at all, you’ll know the last post I did was Muscle Milk Protein Brownies. SO….with this post it would seem as if I’m really into protein. Truth is, I’ve been counting my macros (percentages of carbs, fats, and proteins) and trying to balance them. I found that I consistently show up short in my protein intake!
These pancakes are a solution to remedy my lack of protein intake! They’re a great way to get your morning started. An American classic we all love, with a little more umph nutritionally than traditional pancakes. Hope you enjoy!
Chocolate Protein Pancakes
- 1/2 cup chocolate protein powder
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 8 oz non fat vanilla greek yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- Heat griddle to medium heat
- Blend oats until uniform powder
- Mix eggs, vanilla, and greek yogurt in mixing bowl until well combined
- Add all other ingredients to bowl and mix until just combined
- Scoop 1/4 cup of mixture onto heated griddle and cook on each side for about two minutes
- Serve and enjoy!
- Chicken Philly Cheesesteak Recipe
- Gordon Ramsay Perfect Steak Recipe
- Protein Chocolate Donuts Recipe
- Mom’s Choc-Oat-Chip Cookies Recipe
- Broccoli Salad Recipe
- Homemade Chocolate Easter Bunny (Hollow)
- Simple Lemon Cake
- Instant Pot Meatloaf & Mashed Potatoes
- Oven Baked Brown Sugar Bacon Jerky
- BBQ Chicken Stuffed Crust Pizza
- Nutella Cream Cheese Rangoons
- Cream Cheese Bean Dip