Peanut Butter Brownie Mug
I’ve tried many mug desserts, and this by far has consistently turned out the best mug dessert in flavor and texture. This decadent and rich brownie mug will be leaving you longing for another the next night, the night after that, so on and so forth.
I had never ventured into the dessert mug scene until the last year or so. In fact, I didn’t really know they existed. After being around the food blogging world via my sister Ashton for a while, I saw them and decided to give them a try.
Unfortunately, I was left underwhelmed and unimpressed with the majority of the recipes I tried. They came out too spongy and too moist, without a real bake to them.
Enter this recipe. This has been one of the only recipes that has truly given me the fully baked result I was seeking that was comparable to oven baked brownies or cake. Now that I have found this recipe, there is no going back to the goopy, over-moist, glob of a mug dessert for me! I hope you enjoy this one as much as I do! I think you will considering you’d have to be crazy to not like this peanut butter and rich chocolate combo!
- Bobby Flay's Cajun Brined Turkey Recipe
- Dad's Southern Homemade Chili Recipe
- Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Monster Cookies Recipe
- Irish Oatmeal Cake Recipe
- Authentic Thai Chicken Satay
- Healthy Chickpea Cookies
- Soft Pumpkin Pretzel Bites w/ Cream Cheese Icing
- Hershey's Chocolate Fudgey Brownies
- Easy Skillet Garlic Parmesan Knots
- Oven Fried Chicken Wings
- Easy Chocolate Banana Smoothie
- Nutella Cream Cheese Rangoons
- BBQ Ranch Bacon Extreme Pizza
- Honey Lime Chicken
- Pumpkin Crescent Rolls
- The Best Butternut Squash Soup