Peanut Butter Brownie Mug
I’ve tried many mug desserts, and this by far has consistently turned out the best mug dessert in flavor and texture. This decadent and rich brownie mug will be leaving you longing for another the next night, the night after that, so on and so forth.
I had never ventured into the dessert mug scene until the last year or so. In fact, I didn’t really know they existed. After being around the food blogging world via my sister Ashton for a while, I saw them and decided to give them a try.
Unfortunately, I was left underwhelmed and unimpressed with the majority of the recipes I tried. They came out too spongy and too moist, without a real bake to them.
Enter this recipe. This has been one of the only recipes that has truly given me the fully baked result I was seeking that was comparable to oven baked brownies or cake. Now that I have found this recipe, there is no going back to the goopy, over-moist, glob of a mug dessert for me! I hope you enjoy this one as much as I do! I think you will considering you’d have to be crazy to not like this peanut butter and rich chocolate combo!
- The Best Fudgy Gluten Free Dairy Free Brownie Recipe
- Restaurant Style Mexican White Sauce Recipe
- Andes Creme de Menthe Chocolate Cookies Recipe
- The Best Hot Chocolate Marshmallow Cookies Recipe
- Dutch Oven Boston Butt BBQ
- White Chocolate Macaroons
- Better Than Starbucks Pumpkin Bread Recipe
- Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Creamy Mexican Chipotle Chicken
- Oven Baked Italian Sausage Wontons
- BBQ Chicken Stuffed Crust Pizza
- Butterscotch Pecan Pie