3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup peanut butter (creamy or crunchy)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- Optional: sugar for coating the dough
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Use a fork to mix together the peanut butter and sugar really well.
- Mix in the egg.
- Scoop 2 tbsp dough and roll into a ball. Coat the dough in sugar if desired.
- Place the dough on an ungreased cookie sheet 2 inches apart. Press a fork into the dough in a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake for 8 minutes (9 for a crunchy cookie) and immediately transfer to a wire rack for cooling.
- Makes approximately 1 dozen.
- Easy All Butter No Chill Pie Crust Recipe
- Quaker Oats Apple Crisp Recipe with Old Fashioned Oats
- Easy Pumpkin Soup Recipe
- Halloween Candy Apples
- Cadbury Egg Chocolate Cookies
- Muscle Milk Protein Brownies
- Perfect Dinner Rolls
- 25 Chinese Food Fake-Out Recipes
- Apple Pie Cinnamon Roll Pull Apart Bread
- Carne Asada Fries
- Easy Eggless Pancakes
- Slow Cooker Mac & Cheese