Homemade Honey-Roasted Creamy Peanut Butter
Peanut butter consisting of only three whole ingredients with that sweet-roasted taste we all love!
Don’t get me wrong. I love a good helping of classic Jif creamy peanut butter, BUT it does leave you feeling a little heavy and gross. Maybe that’s just me. Whatever the case, this pantry staple couldn’t be easier to make from your own home!
Forget the hydrogenated oils, sugar, and molasses that the standard, store, shelf peanut butters have. You really only need a couple of ingredients to make great tasting and WAY more wholesome peanut butter. All you really need are peanuts and salt. To make this “honey-roasted”, I of course added some honey.
The first step you take is to lay out the peanuts on an aluminum foiled pan, squeeze a healthy amount of honey over the peanuts, salt them, and place into oven.
Bake at 250°F for 20-25 minutes until tint of peanuts has darkened like pictured below.
Blend in food processor for several minutes until creamy and boom! You’re done! It really is that simple. This peanut butter is healthier and much tastier (imo) then shelf peanut butters. Enjoy!
- Bobby Flay's Cajun Brined Turkey Recipe
- Dad's Southern Homemade Chili Recipe
- Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Monster Cookies Recipe
- Irish Oatmeal Cake Recipe
- Protein Peanut Butter Cups Recipe
- Mom's Choc-Oat-Chip Cookies Recipe
- Authentic Thai Chicken Satay
- Instant Pot Greek Yogurt Recipe
- King's Hawaiian Rolls Copy Cat Recipe
- Chocolate Protein Pancakes (Gluten Free, Refined Sugar Free)
- Grilled Brie & Jam
- Broccoli & Beef Ramen
- BBQ Chicken Pizza Bubble Bake
- Oven Baked Brown Sugar Bacon Jerky
- Baked Turkey Burgers
- Honey Buttermilk Cornbread