Stuffed Ham Cheese and Broccoli Bread
This Stuffed Ham Cheese and Broccoli Bread is the best comfort food, and is quick and easy.
What do we need to make this Stuffed Ham Cheese and Broccoli Bread?
- Colby Jack Cheese
- Sliced Ham
- Warm Water
- Olive Oil
- Instant Dry Yeast
I know what you might be thinking….but bread takes FOREVER!, Well my friend not this one. This Bread doesn’t have to rise! I know some people might say that you should let your dough rise, but this is just an easy recipe so if you want to let it rise for an hour go for it! So its perfect and fast, but a yummy and comforting meal.
How do we make this awesome Stuffed Ham Cheese and Broccoli Bread?
- Preheat the oven to 350° and you can either use a stone or sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Remove the Broccoli florets from the stem and steam them for 4 minutes.
- Prepare the ham and cheese. I used a block of cheese and sliced it.
- In a stand mixer with the Dough Hook attachment throw in warm water, olive oil, sugar, salt, instant dry yeast, and flour. Let it knead for 3 minutes.
- Dump out dough on a floured surface and cut in half. Roll out one half into a 12×14 rectangle.
- On half of dough lay on ham, cheese, then broccoli. Fold the dough over the fillings and pinch it closed.
- Whisk one egg in a bowl and brush over the top with a pastry brush. Then grate parmesan on top, and cut slits into the top.
- Repeat with the other half of the dough and bake for 30 minutes.
- 2 Cups Warm Water
- 2 tsp. Salt
- 2 tsp. Sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 4 3/4 Cups Flour
- 1 Tbsp. Instant Dry Yeast
- 10 oz. Colby Jack Cheese
- 9 oz. Sliced Black Forest Ham
- 3 Stalks of Broccoli
- For the Top:
- 1 Egg
- Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350° and prepare baking trays
- Steam Broccoli for 4 minutes
- Throw warm water, salt, sugar, olive oil, flour, and instant dry yeast in a stand mixer with a dough hook attachment and knead for 3 minutes
- Dump onto floured surface and cut in half roll out into a 12×14 rectangle
- Fill with cheese, ham, and broccoli and fold over and pinch closed
- Brush a beaten egg over the top. Then grate parmesan on the top and cut slits into the top
- Bake for 30 Minutes
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 507Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 63mgSodium: 1137mgCarbohydrates: 67gFiber: 5gSugar: 2gProtein: 25g
- Bobby Flay's Cajun Brined Turkey Recipe
- Dad's Southern Homemade Chili Recipe
- Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Monster Cookies Recipe
- Irish Oatmeal Cake Recipe
- Cinnamon Roll Oatmeal Recipe
- Gone With The Wind
- Perfect Dinner Rolls
- Classic Muddy Buddies
- Strawberry Poke Cake
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
- Snickers Dip
- Instant Pot Spaghetti (Starting with Frozen Meat!)
- Extra Crispy Oven Baked French Fries
- Cookies & Cream Salted Caramel Ice Cream (No Churn)
- Crockpot Buffalo Honey Ranch Drumsticks
- Baked Turkey Burgers