Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes (One Bowl)
That familiar pumpkin pie taste and texture, in a much more portable fashion.
Have you ever asked yourself, “Why haven’t I ever made pumpkin pie into a cupcake?”. If you have, then you’re alone and weird. I’ve never had that thought organically. HOWEVER, as I’ve been scanning pinterest recently, I’ve seen pumpkin pie cupcake recipes several times and they all looked tantalizingly good. I read through the recipes, vetted the recipes, and combined ideas until I found what I thought was the best method to make these cupcakes!
This recipe is super easy to make and super easy to clean. I love one bowl recipes just because of the minimizing of after baking clean up. This recipe really could not be easier, and I loved being able to have one of my favorite fall recipes in a little cup cake tin in stead of a large pie tin.
Enjoy this recipe and bring on fall!
- Peanut Butter Swiss Meringue Buttercream Frosting
- Irish Oatmeal Cake Recipe
- White Chocolate Macaroons
- Easiest Healthy Dessert
- Shake Shack Sloppy Joes
- Pistachio Salsa
- BBQ Chicken Cheesesteak
- Breakfast Pancake Wrapped Sausage Dippers
- Lemon Poppyseed Donuts
- Thick and Chewy Brown Sugar Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Strawberry Poke Cake
- Crockpot Buffalo Honey Ranch Drumsticks
- Biscuits and Gravy Bubble Bake
- Skinny Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Banana Bread
- Cream Cheese Bean Dip
- Honey Buttermilk Cornbread