Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes (One Bowl)
That familiar pumpkin pie taste and texture, in a much more portable fashion.
Have you ever asked yourself, “Why haven’t I ever made pumpkin pie into a cupcake?”. If you have, then you’re alone and weird. I’ve never had that thought organically. HOWEVER, as I’ve been scanning pinterest recently, I’ve seen pumpkin pie cupcake recipes several times and they all looked tantalizingly good. I read through the recipes, vetted the recipes, and combined ideas until I found what I thought was the best method to make these cupcakes!
This recipe is super easy to make and super easy to clean. I love one bowl recipes just because of the minimizing of after baking clean up. This recipe really could not be easier, and I loved being able to have one of my favorite fall recipes in a little cup cake tin in stead of a large pie tin.
Enjoy this recipe and bring on fall!
- Muddy Buddy Crumbl Cookies Copycat Recipe (Dairy Free)
- Easy All Butter No Chill Pie Crust Recipe
- Quaker Oats Apple Crisp Recipe with Old Fashioned Oats
- The 20 Best Poke Cake Recipes
- Instant Pot Dyed Easter Eggs
- Lemon Syrup Cake Recipe
- Butterscotch Oatmeal Cookies
- How to Microwave a Sweet Potato
- Easy Black Bean Burgers
- Cadbury Egg Chocolate Cookies
- Breakfast Pancake Wrapped Sausage Dippers
- Easy Shrimp & Grits