Easy BBQ Chicken Pizza
This BBQ chicken pizza is as easy to make as it is delicious. This tangy and cheesy pizza can become a quick and easy dinner staple that everyone in the family can enjoy.
I love pizza, but I hate tipping the delivery guy as much as it would cost to make that pizza on my own. This is an easy way to cure your pizza fix as often as you want to without breaking the bank. Enjoy!
BBQ Chicken Pizza
Ingredients For Sauce & Toppings:
- 1-2 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/4 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 cup favorite BBQ sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup honey mustard
- 1 -2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions For Sauce & Toppings:
- Preheat oven to 475ºF
- Cut chicken breasts into small, thin, pieces.
- Put cut chicken into pan over medium heat and season with salt and garlic powder.
- Cook until chicken is cooked through.
- Drizzle 1/4 cup BBQ sauce over cooked chicken and add brown sugar and let simmer 2-3 minutes before removing from heat.
- For sauce; combine 1 cup BBQ, the ranch and honey mustard and mix well.
- Spread sauce on cooked pizza dough (see directions below)
- Add chicken and spread cheese on top of sauce and chicken genourously.
- Cook pizza for 10-12 minutes.
Ingredients & Directions for Dough:
- Quick Bread Dough Recipe
- Roll out bread dough until thin and poke with fork all around dough.
- Place on pizza pan and in oven for 5 minutes at 475ºF
- Chicken Philly Cheesesteak Recipe
- Dad's Southern Homemade Chili Recipe
- Salted Caramel Pumpkin Donuts
- Easiest Healthy Dessert
- Shake Shack Sloppy Joes
- Stuffed Ham Cheese and Broccoli Bread
- Chickpea Coconut Chip Cookies (Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
- Muscle Milk Protein Brownies
- Swiss Burger Bombs
- Gordon Ramsay's Perfect Scrambled Eggs
- Easy Orange Beef
- Spinach Artichoke Bowtie Pasta
- Wingers Sticky Fingers Copycat
- Strawberry Avocado Salad with Chicken
- Easy BBQ Chicken Sliders
- Crockpot Chex Mix