Carne Asada Fries
Homemade french fries with delicious, Mexican flavored steak and favorite Latin American sides on top!
This dish is honestly in my top 5 favorite foods of all time. It is the perfect blend of flavors and textures to me. I mean, c’mon, who doesn’t love fries, cheese, beautifully flavored steak, and Mexican crema??? I love all those things individually, but when you put them together with a few other choice ingredients, I mean what beats that combination? Not much for me.
For this recipe I marinated some thin cut steak over night, baked my favorite homemade extra crispy fries you can access by clicking this link, grilled my steak, and topped my fries with a few of my favorite simple but flavorful Latin American sides and toppings such as avocado, lime zest, and Mexican crema.
Seriously one of my favorite foods of all time. I consider it a meal instead of an appetizer and I’m sure if you have tried something like this before you can see where I’m coming from! Seriously hope you try this one out for your own personal meal or to share with friends and family as an appetizer!!! Its a winner,
- Butterscotch Texas Pecan Pie Recipe
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe
- Easy Cranberry Sauce | Best Thanksgiving Side Dishes
- Brie Grilled Cheese with Bacon & Strawberry Jam
- Cinnamon Roll Oatmeal Recipe
- Muscle Milk Protein Brownies
- The Best Calzone
- Wingers Sticky Fingers Copycat
- Cookies & Cream Salted Caramel Ice Cream (No Churn)
- Easter Egg Hunt Dark Chocolate Reese’s Ice Cream (No Churn)
- Butterscotch Pecan Pie
- Quick & Easy Blender Bisquick Gravy