Paula Deen’s Best Bacon
Savory bacon with subtle, sweet, and spicy flavors that compliments bacon’s natural flavor perfectly!
Have you ever met anyone that doesn’t like bacon? I honestly don’t think I have. Bacon is simply the best. Bacon on its own is hard to be beat, but the great thing about it is its versatility. You can put it on sandwiches, salads, burgers, eggs, maple donuts (personal favorite), tacos, broccoli, etc,. etc,. etc,
Bacon is simply amazing. Also amazing, is Paula Deen. Maybe not amazing for your health, but amazingly tasty. I wanted to try a variation of bacon and came across a Paula Deen recipe and knew I had to try it. Since trying it, I make it on the regular. It isn’t a crazy different taste from regular bacon, but subtle flavors that play on the natural bacon flavors. My family absolutely loves it! Super simple, super delicious, enjoy this bacon!
- Muddy Buddy Crumbl Cookies Copycat Recipe (Dairy Free)
- Easy All Butter No Chill Pie Crust Recipe
- Quaker Oats Apple Crisp Recipe with Old Fashioned Oats
- Churro Cake Recipe
- White Chocolate Macaroons
- Ritz Chicken Casserole
- Blender Protein Waffles (Gluten Free)
- Gluten Free Dairy Free Seven Layer Bars
- Cadbury Egg Chocolate Cookies
- 2-Ingredient WW Bagels
- 3-Ingredient No-Churn Hot Chocolate Ice Cream
- Butterscotch Pecan Pie