Copycat Shake Shack Sauce
If you obsess over the iconic Shake Shack burger with its famous sauce as much as we do, you’re going to love this recipe!
Check out all of our Copycat recipes here, including Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs, Starbuck’s Pumpkin Bread, and Cafe Rio’s Salad Dressing!
What’s in this Copycat Shake Shack Sauce?
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- pinch of cayenne
Use these measurements as a jumping off point. Add more relish if you love pickles! My family likes this more ketchup-y, so I’ll actually use a heaping 1/4 cup when I make it for just us. I also go super light on the cayenne, because my kids are so picky. But if this was just for me and my husband, I’d be a little more heavy handed with the spice.
- Simply mix all of the ingredients together until a smooth sauce forms. Adjust any ingredients according to taste.
- Delicious served on top of burgers (we love this black bean burger recipe) or with french fries!
- Keep chilled when not in use.
- Homemade Nutter Butters Recipe
- Muddy Buddy Crumbl Cookies Copycat Recipe (Dairy Free)
- Easy All Butter No Chill Pie Crust Recipe
- Dad’s Southern Homemade Chili Recipe
- Better Than Starbucks Pumpkin Bread Recipe
- Protein Peanut Butter Cups Recipe
- BBQ Chicken Cheesesteak
- Memphis Mac & Cheese
- 1 1/2 Hour Ribs
- Red Velvet Hostess Cupcakes
- Buffalo Blue Cheese Chicken Rangoons
- Texas Slow Cooker Chili (Freezer Meal)