Copycat Shake Shack Sauce
If you obsess over the iconic Shake Shack burger with its famous sauce as much as we do, you’re going to love this recipe!
Check out all of our Copycat recipes here, including Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs, Starbuck’s Pumpkin Bread, and Cafe Rio’s Salad Dressing!
What’s in this Copycat Shake Shack Sauce?
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- pinch of cayenne
Use these measurements as a jumping off point. Add more relish if you love pickles! My family likes this more ketchup-y, so I’ll actually use a heaping 1/4 cup when I make it for just us. I also go super light on the cayenne, because my kids are so picky. But if this was just for me and my husband, I’d be a little more heavy handed with the spice.
- Simply mix all of the ingredients together until a smooth sauce forms. Adjust any ingredients according to taste.
- Delicious served on top of burgers (we love this black bean burger recipe) or with french fries!
- Keep chilled when not in use.
- Bobby Flay's Cajun Brined Turkey Recipe
- Dad's Southern Homemade Chili Recipe
- Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Monster Cookies Recipe
- 30 Ideas for Easter Dinner Side Dishes
- Lemon Syrup Cake Recipe
- High Protein Pudding Recipe
- Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Instant Pot Greek Yogurt Recipe
- Gluten Free Peanut Butter Blossoms
- Instant Pot Chicken & Dumplings
- Amish Chicken and Noodles
- Oven Fried Chicken Wings
- BBQ Chicken Bacon Sliders
- Buffalo Blue Cheese Chicken Rangoons
- Butterscotch Pecan Pie
- Homemade Crispy Breakfast Hashbrowns