Baked Spaghetti and Meatballs
This easy weeknight dinner was a big time hit at our house!
- 12 ounces spaghetti
- 3 cups spaghetti sauce (store bought or homemade)
- 6 servings of frozen meatballs, thawed
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- garlic powder, italian seasoning, S&P to taste
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Boil pasta until al dente and set aside to cool.
- Spread about 1/2 cup of the pasta sauce on the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Whisk together the egg and parmesan cheese. Toss the cooled noodles in the mixture and layer them in the baking dish on top of the sauce.
- Season the ricotta cheese with the italian seasoning, garlic powder, and S&P. Spread (as best you can, it doesn’t have to be smooth) the ricotta cheese over the noodles.
- Layer the meatballs over the ricotta. Pour the sauce over the meatballs.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese over top (add italian seasoning if desired). Bake for 15-20 minutes until bubbling.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 471Total Fat: 25gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 134mgSodium: 1304mgCarbohydrates: 35gFiber: 4gSugar: 8gProtein: 28g
- Muddy Buddy Crumbl Cookies Copycat Recipe (Dairy Free)
- Easy All Butter No Chill Pie Crust Recipe
- Quaker Oats Apple Crisp Recipe with Old Fashioned Oats
- Instant Pot Yogurt Recipe
- Easy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Bunny Ear Cupcakes
- Red Velvet Cut Out Sugar Cookies
- Banana Biscoff Baked Donuts
- Gluten Free Peanut Butter Blossoms
- Salted Caramel Buttercream
- Texas Slow Cooker Chili (Freezer Meal)
- 3-Ingredient No-Churn Hot Chocolate Ice Cream