Bacon Egg and Cheese Breakfast Cups
A simple breakfast recipe including American breakfast classics.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
I first had these at my in-laws house my first Christmas spent there. It is a Christmas Day breakfast tradition of their’s to have these and I couldn’t believe I had never seen these before! Such a simple but great combination.
These are also a great keto meal if you are in to that kind of thing. Below I will include step by step pictures of how we make these suckers!
Preheat oven to 400ºF
Grease the pan! This is essential to have your cups come out clean and your bacon not sticking to the pan!
Line the cups with a strip of bacon each and then bake at 400ºF for 10 minutes
Line the bottom of the muffin tin with some sort of bread, if this is keto for you then skip this step! We like Hawaiian flat breads in ours.
Crack one egg over the shredded bread.
Place shredded cheese over egg
Bake another 10 minutes at the same temperature
This is what you should end up with! Enjoy!
- Homemade Nutter Butters Recipe
- Muddy Buddy Crumbl Cookies Copycat Recipe (Dairy Free)
- Easy All Butter No Chill Pie Crust Recipe
- Gordon Ramsay’s Perfectly Poached Egg
- Dad’s Southern Homemade Chili Recipe
- Whole Smoked Chicken
- Easy Black Bean Burgers
- Greek Yogurt Boston Cream Cheesecake
- Easter Egg Hunt Dark Chocolate Reese’s Ice Cream (No Churn)
- Honey Buttermilk Cornbread
- Slow Cooker Mac & Cheese
- Cafe Rio Copycat Creamy Tomatillo Sauce