Chicken Philly Cheesesteak Recipe
Chicken Philly Cheesesteak Recipe
If you’re looking for a quick and easy dinner idea, try our mouthwatering Chicken Philly Cheesesteak recipe! It’s sure to please the whole family.
Chicken Philly cheesesteak is a delicious and easy-to-make sandwich that’s perfect for lunch or dinner. This recipe is a twist on the classic Philly cheesesteak, as it uses chicken instead of beef. It combines juicy chicken, sautéed onions and peppers, melted cheese, and soft bread rolls to create an irresistible combination of flavors.
Try using our Perfect Dinner Rolls recipe for homemade hoagies!
A Delicious Twist on the Classic Philly Cheesesteak Recipe
If you’re looking for a quick and delicious meal that’s perfect for any time of day, look no further than the classic chicken Philly cheesesteak. This mouth-watering sandwich combines tender chicken with sautéed onions and peppers, topped off with a generous helping of melted cheese.
Whether you’re cooking for one or feeding a crowd, this easy recipe is sure to satisfy your cravings for a hearty and flavorful meal. So fire up your slow cooker and get ready to enjoy the ultimate comfort food – this chicken Philly cheesesteak!
Ingredients for Chicken Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches
- chicken breasts
- Italian seasoning
- green peppers
- chicken broth
- provolone cheese
- sandwich rolls
Handy Tools to Make a Chicken Philly Cheesesteak at Home
With just a few ingredients and very little kitchen equipment, you can create a sandwich that is full of flavor and sure to satisfy your hunger cravings. Whether you’re cooking for yourself or feeding a crowd, this recipe is sure to please!
Slow Cooker Liner
Baguette Bread Pan Form
Cook & Carry Slow Cooker
How to Make Homemade Chicken Philly Cheesesteak
What Bread Should I Use?
My go-to bread for any hoagie-style sandwich will always be something baked in-house at the grocery store. If I can’t find any of those, my next picks are Pepperidge Farm Hoagie Rolls or Sara Lee Artesano Bakery Sausage Rolls.
If I’m feeling a little extra, I’ll make my own hoagie buns using this recipe for dinner rolls.
What to Serve on the Side?
Try these other recipes to complete the meal!
Simple Grilled Asparagus
Broccoli Salad Recipe
Crispy Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries
Extra Crispy Oven Baked French Fries
Chicken Philly Sandwich Recipe
Slow Cooker Chicken Philly Cheese Steaks
- 3 lbs chicken breast
- 2 sliced onions
- salt, pepper, italian seasoning to taste
- 2 sliced green peppers
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 6 - 8 sandwich rolls
- Place chicken in slow cooker and layer with sliced onion and green pepper
- Pour chicken broth into slow cooker, cover, and cook for 7-8 hours on low
- Shred chicken with forks and mix around in slow cooker and add seasoning to taste
- Place shredded chicken on toasted sandwich roll with melted provolone cheese and enjoy!
- No Chill Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Bobby Flay's Cajun Brined Turkey Recipe
- Dad's Southern Homemade Chili Recipe
- Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Monster Cookies Recipe
- Salted Caramel Pumpkin Donuts
- Copycat Shake Shack Sauce
- Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Double Maple Bacon Donuts
- Muscle Milk Protein Brownies
- Chocolate Chip Banana Zucchini Bread
- Easy Eggless Pancakes
- French Coconut Pie
- Easter Egg Hunt Dark Chocolate Reese's Ice Cream (No Churn)
- Baked Turkey Burgers
- Pumpkin Crescent Rolls
- Butterscotch Pecan Pie