Instant Pot Chicken & Dumplings
A quick and easy weeknight dinner of chicken and dumplings that the whole family will love.
- 1 large onion diced (or sub in 1-2 tbsp dried minced onion)
- 1 can (10 oz) cream of celery soup
- 1 can (10 oz) cream of chicken soup
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley (sub 1/2 tbsp dried parsley)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups frozen vegetables (I used peas and carrots)
- 1 can (8 biscuits) refrigerated biscuit dough
- Mix together the onion, cream of celery, cream of chicken, parsley, and seasonings.
- Place the chicken breasts in the instant pot and pour the soup mixture over top. Seal the instant pot and cook on the “poultry” setting. Release steam.
- Meanwhile: roll each biscuit thin and flat and cut into strips.
- Remove the chicken from the pot and shred. Return shredded chicken to the instant pot. Mix the shredded chicken and the frozen veggies into the soup mixture.
- Layer the biscuit dough strips on top and seal the pot. Cook on manual (high) for 8 minutes. Release steam.
- Stir mixture until everything is coated (this may break apart the dumplings, which is just fine). Serve warm.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 215Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 57mgSodium: 918mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 3gSugar: 4gProtein: 24g
- Bobby Flay's Cajun Brined Turkey Recipe
- Dad's Southern Homemade Chili Recipe
- Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Monster Cookies Recipe
- 30 Ideas for Easter Dinner Side Dishes
- Protein Chocolate Donuts Recipe
- Keto Gingerbread Cookies
- Dark Chocolate Cherry Smoothie Bowl
- Chickpea Coconut Chip Cookies (Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
- Muscle Milk Protein Brownies
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
- Snickers Dip
- Instant Pot Spaghetti (Starting with Frozen Meat!)
- Easy Chocolate Ganache
- Pretzel Cheddar Dogs
- Gringo Enchiladas
- The Best Green Bean Casserole