Instant Pot Chicken & Dumplings
A quick and easy weeknight dinner of chicken and dumplings that the whole family will love.
- 1 large onion diced (or sub in 1-2 tbsp dried minced onion)
- 1 can (10 oz) cream of celery soup
- 1 can (10 oz) cream of chicken soup
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley (sub 1/2 tbsp dried parsley)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups frozen vegetables (I used peas and carrots)
- 1 can (8 biscuits) refrigerated biscuit dough
- Mix together the onion, cream of celery, cream of chicken, parsley, and seasonings.
- Place the chicken breasts in the instant pot and pour the soup mixture over top. Seal the instant pot and cook on the “poultry” setting. Release steam.
- Meanwhile: roll each biscuit thin and flat and cut into strips.
- Remove the chicken from the pot and shred. Return shredded chicken to the instant pot. Mix the shredded chicken and the frozen veggies into the soup mixture.
- Layer the biscuit dough strips on top and seal the pot. Cook on manual (high) for 8 minutes. Release steam.
- Stir mixture until everything is coated (this may break apart the dumplings, which is just fine). Serve warm.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 215Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 57mgSodium: 918mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 3gSugar: 4gProtein: 24g
- Homemade Nutter Butters Recipe
- Muddy Buddy Crumbl Cookies Copycat Recipe (Dairy Free)
- Easy All Butter No Chill Pie Crust Recipe
- Gone With The Wind
- Blender Protein Waffles (Gluten Free)
- Instant Pot Blackened Chicken Burrito Bowl
- 1 1/2 Hour Ribs
- Cadbury Cream Egg Brownies with Chocolate Ganache
- 45 Really Really Good Football Party Foods
- French Coconut Pie
- 3-Ingredient No-Churn Hot Chocolate Ice Cream
- Cream Cheese Bean Dip