This Dutch Baby recipe is very nostalgic for me, my mom would make it every Wednesday for breakfast when I was growing up. Its delicious and easy.
Be sure to check out more of our delicious Breakfast Recipes!
What’s in this Easy Dutch Baby?
- Powdered Sugar
You could add Nutmeg, a Vanilla Bean, or really anything you want to add more flavor.
The Easiest Directions
- Preheat the oven to 425°
- Put the butter in your baking dish, and melt it in the oven
- Blend together the eggs, flour, milk, salt, vanilla, and cinnamon.
- When the butter melts pour in the batter stick it in the oven for 12 minutes or until the edges brown.
- Dust on some powdered sugar and eat it immediately!
- Bobby Flay's Cajun Brined Turkey Recipe
- Dad's Southern Homemade Chili Recipe
- Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Monster Cookies Recipe
- Irish Oatmeal Cake Recipe
- Keto Tomato Soup
- Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes (One Bowl)
- Copycat Shake Shack Sauce
- 2-Ingredient WW Bagels
- 4th of July Red Velvet Monster Cookies
- Crispy Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries
- KC-Style BBQ Rub
- Buffalo Blue Cheese Chicken Rangoons
- Texas Slow Cooker Chili (Freezer Meal)
- Skinny Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Banana Bread
- Flat French Bread
- Quick & Easy Blender Bisquick Gravy