This Dutch Baby recipe is very nostalgic for me, my mom would make it every Wednesday for breakfast when I was growing up. Its delicious and easy.
Be sure to check out more of our delicious Breakfast Recipes!
What’s in this Easy Dutch Baby?
- Powdered Sugar
You could add Nutmeg, a Vanilla Bean, or really anything you want to add more flavor.
The Easiest Directions
- Preheat the oven to 425°
- Put the butter in your baking dish, and melt it in the oven
- Blend together the eggs, flour, milk, salt, vanilla, and cinnamon.
- When the butter melts pour in the batter stick it in the oven for 12 minutes or until the edges brown.
- Dust on some powdered sugar and eat it immediately!
- Butterscotch Texas Pecan Pie Recipe
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe
- Easy Cranberry Sauce | Best Thanksgiving Side Dishes
- The Best Green Bean Casserole
- Applesauce Cake Recipe
- Bakery Style Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe
- Baked Brie Spaghetti Recipe
- Butterscotch Oatmeal Cookies
- Perfect Dinner Rolls
- Classic Peach Cobbler
- Homemade Tagalongs
- Crockpot Chex Mix