White Chocolate Toffee Snickerdoodle Cookies Recipe
Easy Snickerdoodle Cookies Recipe
Traditional snickerdoodle cookies get an upgrade in this recipe which includes white chocolate chips, crunchy toffee bits, and a texture that is chewy rather than cake-y. Bonus: did you know that you can make these snickerdoodle cookies without cream of tartar?!
This easy snickerdoodle cookies recipe has been sponsored by Dixie Crystals. All opinions are mine.
Ingredients for this Snickerdoodle Cookie Recipe
▢ ground cinnamon
▢ vanilla extract
▢ all purpose flour
▢ baking soda
▢ white chocolate chips
▢ Heath Bit O’ Brickle English Toffee Baking Bits
Can You Make Snickerdoodle Cookies Without Cream of Tartar?
Yes! Snickerdoodle cookies are traditionally fluffy and a little bit tangy in flavor thanks to cream of tartar. But why not roll regular cookie dough balls in cinnamon sugar too?! The result is a chewy, flavorful, delicious snickerdoodle cookie that will be a sure-fire crowd-pleaser.
- Butterscotch Texas Pecan Pie Recipe
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe
- Easy Cranberry Sauce | Best Thanksgiving Side Dishes
- Muddy Buddy Crumbl Cookies Copycat Recipe (Dairy Free)
- 13 Autumn Soup Recipes
- Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Monster Cookies Recipe
- Instant Pot Dyed Easter Eggs
- King’s Hawaiian Rolls Copy Cat Recipe
- Double Maple Bacon Donuts
- Mexican Street Corn (Elote)
- Biscuits and Gravy Bubble Bake
- Cafe Rio Copycat Creamy Tomatillo Sauce