White Chocolate Toffee Snickerdoodle Cookies Recipe
Easy Snickerdoodle Cookies Recipe
Traditional snickerdoodle cookies get an upgrade in this recipe which includes white chocolate chips, crunchy toffee bits, and a texture that is chewy rather than cake-y. Bonus: did you know that you can make these snickerdoodle cookies without cream of tartar?!
This easy snickerdoodle cookies recipe has been sponsored by Dixie Crystals. All opinions are mine.
Ingredients for this Snickerdoodle Cookie Recipe
▢ ground cinnamon
▢ vanilla extract
▢ all purpose flour
▢ baking soda
▢ white chocolate chips
▢ Heath Bit O’ Brickle English Toffee Baking Bits
Can You Make Snickerdoodle Cookies Without Cream of Tartar?
Yes! Snickerdoodle cookies are traditionally fluffy and a little bit tangy in flavor thanks to cream of tartar. But why not roll regular cookie dough balls in cinnamon sugar too?! The result is a chewy, flavorful, delicious snickerdoodle cookie that will be a sure-fire crowd-pleaser.
- Bobby Flay's Cajun Brined Turkey Recipe
- Dad's Southern Homemade Chili Recipe
- Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Monster Cookies Recipe
- 30 Ideas for Easter Dinner Side Dishes
- Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes (One Bowl)
- Authentic Thai Chicken Satay
- One Bowl Sweet Corn Spoon Bread
- Dutch Oven Boston Butt BBQ
- Homemade Chocolate Almond Turtles
- Easy Orange Beef
- Broccoli & Beef Ramen
- Hershey's Chocolate Fudgey Brownies
- Biscuits and Gravy Bubble Bake
- Skinny Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Banana Bread
- Copycat Starbucks' Chocolate Cinnamon Bread
- 3-Ingredient Crock-Pot Tacos